No fox logos

jkrdevil

noticed that too. i liked the logos, and the team colours with the abbreviation, didnt look right

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

or to have the helmet colour as the backround,and another colour as the Abbreviation ie. yellow backround with green GB and green backround and black PHI

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I think it just plain sucks... with the logos not being there. For goodness sake, there are enough closeups of players to know which team has which helmet. And as far as it being "too many logos", well personally I think that excuse is a load of crap. I swear the PHI colour they had was so light it looked like it belonged to the Dolphins. It went from modern/classy to cheap/tacky with just that.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I liked the change, especially how they made the whole line translucent during the plays.  I did NOT like the bright red playoff logo, however.  It made me think there was something there that needed constant attention.

It's where I sit.

I'm not sure what you mean, the Eagles game today had the Fox logo and so did the Panthers/Rams game in the highlights I saw, right next to the playoff logo.

*slap*   :;):    They're referring to the team logos that used to be beside the scores, but now replaced with the team abbreviation.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived