Atlanta Hawks jersey concept

elliott

Here is the second basketball concept I've ever done. View the first here. My hometown team is the Hawks, obviously there has been plenty of rumors that they are changing their design, so I decided to make this. I like Pistonsthenextdynasty's logos, but I went with the hawk head; I think its a pretty nice logo. I also used the Utah Jazz jersey template because I like the way the collar looks.

The last b-ball design was primarily in Photoshop, this is ALL done in illustrator, I think it looks a lot cleaner. I vectorized the script, logo, and numbers.

hawks.gif

C+C please, and look for more b-ball in the future!!

Pretty good. Bad version of the wordmark. Not necessarily your fault, though. I'd shrink the Hawk on the back and put Atlanta on the roads. Other than that, not bad. Not exactly my taste in design for the sides, but it's just that, not my taste. Doesn't mean it's not a good look. So kudos for that....I guess.

was it your intention to make the hawks logo on the back that big or were you just trying to show us that is the logo you are using because it would be rather small on the concept? i think this concept looks awesome. i agree about the woodmark, but that isnt your fault. i hope that one of these days that the hawks would draft the players they need and not have an over abundance of forwards on their roster as well as make the playoffs.

Archived