Turd Watch 2007

Joshawaggie

PFT - Turd Watch

"Turd Watch is a device for tracking and publicizing player arrests and convictions. Though some might find the name to be unpleasant, NFL scouts, coaches, players, and agents commonly use the term "turd" in reference to guys who are, well, turds."

Although it's not funny what these guys are doing to get in trouble, it's a bit amusing lookin at it in this perspective.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

PFT - Turd Watch

"Turd Watch is a device for tracking and publicizing player arrests and convictions. Though some might find the name to be unpleasant, NFL scouts, coaches, players, and agents commonly use the term "turd" in reference to guys who are, well, turds."

Although it's not funny what these guys are doing to get in trouble, it's a bit amusing lookin at it in this perspective.

So i'm to assume that judging by these standings that Tampa and Tennessee would meet in the Toilet Bowl to play for the Golden Plunger? :D

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

PFT - Turd Watch

So i'm to assume that judging by these standings that Tampa and Tennessee would meet in the Toilet Bowl to play for the Golden Plunger? :D

Does anyone else notice the NFC South and AFC South are light years ahead of everyone else? Either it's the the heat or the gin.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

PFT - Turd Watch

Does anyone else notice the NFC South and AFC South are light years ahead of everyone else? Either it's the the heat or the gin.

Kind of like the old SEC joke: "If you're not cheating, you're not trying!"...

• 8 months later...

I assume the standings run from Super Bowl to Super Bowl, it doesn't really say, but judging by the police blotter at the bottom, thats what it looks like. With that being said, here are the standings heading into the final week:

AFC EAST

Miami 74

Buffalo 10

New York 3

New England 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFC NORTH

Pittsburgh 33

Cincinnati 22

Cleveland 15

Baltimore 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFC South

Jacksonville 64

Tennessee 34

Indianapolis 15

Houston 7

AFC WEST

Denver 29

Oakland 17

San Diego 5

Kansas City 1

NFC EAST

Washington 9

Dallas 0

New York 0

Philadelphia 0

NFC North

Minnesota 48

Chicago 6

Green Bay 6

Detroit 0

NFC South

Atlanta 44

Tampa Bay 39

New Orleans 17

Carolina 9

NFC West

St. Louis 10

Seattle 10

Arizona 3

San Francisco 3

You would think with the Vick ordeal, Atlanta would win hands down, not true.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm not sure what their scoring system is (though not suprised to see the Vikings at the top), but when I see a guy arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, I don't consider him a turd.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm not sure what their scoring system is (though not suprised to see the Vikings at the top), but when I see a guy arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, I don't consider him a turd.

It's people like you

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

No points for a coach driving through Wendy's drive-thru naked? I thought the Lions could win a division title. Heck, Millen's so bad, it should be illegal.

I think that happened more than a year ago.

----------------------------------------

This is nice, but I am far more partial to Every Day Should Be Saturday's Fulmer Cup competition (it's for college football, though).

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I assume the standings run from Super Bowl to Super Bowl, it doesn't really say, but judging by the police blotter at the bottom, thats what it looks like. With that being said, here are the standings heading into the final week:

AFC EAST

Miami 74

Buffalo 10

New York 3

New England 0

AFC NORTH

Pittsburgh 33

Cincinnati 22

Cleveland 15

Baltimore 6

AFC South

Jacksonville 64

Tennessee 34

Indianapolis 15

Houston 7

AFC WEST

Denver 29

Oakland 17

San Diego 5

Kansas City 1

NFC EAST

Washington 9

Dallas 0

New York 0

Philadelphia 0

NFC North

Minnesota 48

Chicago 6

Green Bay 6

Detroit 0

NFC South

Atlanta 44

Tampa Bay 39

New Orleans 17

Carolina 9

NFC West

St. Louis 10

Seattle 10

Arizona 3

San Francisco 3

You would think with the Vick ordeal, Atlanta would win hands down, not true.

That's it. Vick was the only one who got in police trouble (other than Babineaux [who basically did the same thing on a smaller scale...just ignored because PETA ignored it.])

But wow, I didn't know that the only thing the 2007 Dolphins were good at was getting in trouble with the law. Wow.

It seems if the Bears should get more then 2 thanks to TANK

True, but they also need to get some baby's momma love too.

At least here in the city, anything to do with Brian's or Briggs' messed up dealings with women at tollway oasis or paying off women to shut up, is almost front page news.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Archived