Slow Pitch Softball

BaltimoreFan

I've seen that quite a few people on here play in slow pitch softball leagues. So I figured I'd start a thread to talk exclusively about it (since it just popped up a little in other threads).

Anyway I play in a double header sundays league. So far, my team is 0-6. We seem to start off strong but far apart at the end. Last week was the worst, we had a lead going into the bottom of the ninth. We had a chance to get the win with a ground ball, but the throw was off and hit off the tip of the first baseman's glove. Of course, the team's cleanup hitter came up next and hit a walkoff homerun. We preceed to get slaughter the next game.

Feel free to post about your team if you play. Tips for my team are also appreciated :D .

I know that it's a Chicago thing, but the only slow pitch softball I've ever seen/played has been 16" and of course gloves aren't used for that. It would be interesting for me to see slow pitch softball with a smaller ball.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Of course, the team's cleanup hitter came up next and hit a walkoff homerun. We preceed to get slaughter the next game.

Feel free to post about your team if you play. Tips for my team are also appreciated :D .

Next time, walk the cleanup hitter. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Archived