MLB Around the League

patsox

Uh...I agree with speedy and VitaminD that you are batting .000 in two at-bats in this redesign.

The Indians look is somewhat miserable, and in my opinion if you want to make them appear differently, I would try a complete redesign, logos and all. Also, the roads, not to be redundant, are PINK!!!!! D

You should have fixed the Indians concept before moving on. You asked for C+C, and your concept was booed, but you didn't try anything. Surely, you don't have to use the critiscism, but its not going to get any better with age. Anyway, the second concept, the green is a good idea, but again, only a complete redesign would have a chance looking better than what they have now. C- for the recolorization.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the C+C. This is what I hoped for. Maybe I WILL go back to the drawing board on both of these, rework them, and next time swing for the fences/bat 1.000. And VD, the Indians isn't pink, its salmon! jkjk. And again, if you look at the Indians hat on sportslogos.net, it looks the same way, unless you were referring to the dark red blending with the dark blue. Thus, you shouldn't be so quick to be all nippy and sarcastic and so quick to judge. I know my past on these boards hasn't been great, but I'm trying to change. I hope my work in the near future reflects this sentiment.

Brian

Thanks for the C+C. This is what I hoped for. Maybe I WILL go back to the drawing board on both of these, rework them, and next time swing for the fences/bat 1.000. And VD, the Indians isn't pink, its salmon! jkjk. And again, if you look at the Indians hat on sportslogos.net, it looks the same way, unless you were referring to the dark red blending with the dark blue. Thus, you shouldn't be so quick to be all nippy and sarcastic and so quick to judge. I know my past on these boards hasn't been great, but I'm trying to change. I hope my work in the near future reflects this sentiment.

Brian

No one is honestly being quick to be all "nippy and sarcastic" and quick to judge. Bottom line, you don't take your time. Who cares if it takes you a month to do. Don't go for quantity. Go for quality.

I have seen some of your stuff and some of it is not bad, for example your VT signature. It was simple and clean.

Take your time before you post with concepts. I am new to this board and yes, I am working on a couple of concepts, but I am taking my time with it.

Get it to perfection.

Thus, you shouldn't be so quick to be all nippy and sarcastic and so quick to judge. I know my past on these boards hasn't been great, but I'm trying to change. I hope my work in the near future reflects this sentiment.

Brian

Saying you're trying to change is noble. But for now, it's mere talk. You will be judged on your actions, both on your conduct as a member as well as on the progression of your artwork. But based on your portfolio and behavior to date, there is nothing quick or "nippy" in my post; your body of work and your posts merit my response.

Trust me, I am more than willing to be fair to you as you attempt this declared change, and if your work and behavior improve over time, I'll be the first to say so. Everyone is entitled to grow and evolve, and if your changes are sincere and permanent, then good for you, and my comments will reflect as much. But since your return, the new patsox acts and designs a lot like the old one.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The green Chisox unis could definetly be pulled off, but I have a hard time believing that you put any kind of thought into your excecution. It seems more like you just ran with the first thing that popped into your dome so you could move on to another team.

It's a good idea... and green is probably the most underused color in sports... especially baseball. That's why it sucks to see a concept like this which has nothing but wasted potential. I think that if you feel people are being nippy and sarcastic, it's because they know you can do better than this. I definetly think so.

Not horrible... but... not great either.

Panels on regular uniforms won't fly.

Red away won't fly.

Panelling on hat brim won't fly.

RED PANTS WTF?

Blue wordmark on the front too hard to read.

philly.png

Patsox,

Not only are you bringing down the overall intelligence level of this board, but also seriously wasting people's time with their well thought-out C&C. Your crude and smart-ass remarks to everything people say may be funny in 9th grade, but it's not funny here.

Since you clearly don't read thoughtfully what people say to you, just stop posting your concepts here.... actually, just stop posting here period. Well, at least until you exhibit the fact that you're a mature, respectable human being. Neither of which I assume you are. Every one of your posts reek of an utter disrespect for the people in this community, and in turn, we don't respect you.

I propose you take some more time off from this community to collect yourself, and maybe grow a little, then come back, when you?re ready to act like someone who isn?t 12.

Drew

Thanks for the C+C avery.

BTW you are a riot...not.

Someone bust out the comeback of the day image...not!

patsox if you continue to post crappy concepts (dark green and red d-backs, your most recent Indians...abomination) and then insult our opinions, what do you think'll happen? Either grow up and quit frontin' or leave.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I'll skip to the AL East with the Blue Jays, because as far as I am concerned the Twins, Royals, and Tigers are pretty much as close to perfection as possible for them. So with that here are the Toronto BLUE Jays.

TOR.png

TOR2.png

Patsox, on your uniforms which are any color but white, they look sort of dirty. I suggest you use this template I made as it will allieviate that problem for you and be easier since you use Paint.

I pasted this description from the templates thread where I posted this a minute or so ago: I slightly improved my template. It is now more realistic and even easier to use if you're a Paint guy. You may notice for the piping on the front of the uniform that the top portion of it on the uniform's right side (our left) is green. If you want to leave that part of the piping there, then just make it the same color as the rest of the piping, if not, just erase that part which should take you two seconds. Enjoy.

EARbaseball2.jpg

-E.A.R.

I don't really watch a lot of baseball or know anything about baseball uniforms but for some reason I like the jays concept. I also think the Indians concept could make a cool bp uniform... But thats just my opinion..

are you the same patsox who was on this board last year and got flammed cause you made crappy concepts cause it sure seems like it

btw i dont post here as much as i used to so idk

Give this man a kewpie doll (or a doll of kewp80). He's on to something.

philly.png

Archived