Boston awarded NLL team

Sir Donald

I've heard St. Louis, Vancouver, Seattle...

OKC? Hmmmm, surprising.

Seattle? Wouldn't the NLL team have the same problem with the arena as a NHL/WHL/AFL/MISL team have as far as how the arena is set up?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKC? Hmmmm, surprising.

Seattle? Wouldn't the NLL team have the same problem with the arena as a NHL/WHL/AFL/MISL team have as far as how the arena is set up?

I think it's the NHL that has the beef with Seattle's arena, since center ice wouldnt necessarily be the center of the arena. I think it is a possibilty, because a rink/field can fit in there, here is Ticketmaster's seating chart.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/122918/5382

OKC? Hmmmm, surprising.

Something different I guess. ;)

I would'nt mind seeing the potential Portland/Seattle/Vancouver rivalry. And maybe places like Winnipeg and Quebec would make nice additions north of the border?

OKC? Hmmmm, surprising.

I think it's the NHL that has the beef with Seattle's arena, since center ice wouldnt necessarily be the center of the arena. I think it is a possibilty, because a rink/field can fit in there, here is Ticketmaster's seating chart.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/122918/5382

Oh, I know a rink can fit in there. I watched 41 games there this year. :D I just dont understand why a team would want to go in there knowing they can't have a centered field. Why not the EEC or wait for the new Amiga Center to open?

OKC? Hmmmm, surprising.

Something different I guess. ;)

I would'nt mind seeing the potential Portland/Seattle/Vancouver rivalry. And maybe places like Winnipeg and Quebec would make nice additions north of the border?

I know i've heard somewhere that the NLL wants to put a team back in Vancouver, I wouldn't mind seeing the Ravens back in Vancouver

This can't be called a decent lacrosse leauge until there's a team in the Baltimore-Washington area.

but won't happen with the Arena Baltimore has

This can't be called a decent lacrosse leauge until there's a team in the Baltimore-Washington area.

Well then, they cuold put the team at the Verizon Center,Comcast Center, even the Patriot Center. Heck, Northern Virginia is prime for something of it's own. And I could say something about a certain high school clique and lacrosse, but I've a concept to make now.

Well then, they cuold put the team at the Verizon Center,Comcast Center, even the Patriot Center. Heck, Northern Virginia is prime for something of it's own. And I could say something about a certain high school clique and lacrosse, but I've a concept to make now.

Holy :censored:! Shut up!

Your obsession with high school cliques is creeper than J4H's love for that 12 year old. You really need to drop the whole thing. Nobody cares, and it's just getting down right annoying to the point that I actually feel bad for you (which is probably what you wanted anyway).

agreed, wow CCSLC High, home of the Fighting Logos

agreed, wow CCSLC High, home of the Fighting Logos

What would the logo look like for the Fighting Logos? :P

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Your obsession with high school cliques is creeper than J4H's love for that 12 year old. You really need to drop the whole thing. Nobody cares, and it's just getting down right annoying to the point that I actually feel bad for you (which is probably what you wanted anyway).

I resist such inclinations!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Wow.You have no clue what-so-ever, and you're a high school teacher. Just wow.

Wow, what are you talking about? Wow, didn't you wow create your own wow forum? Wow go vacant that wow for a long time, wow. Just wow.

<Valley Girl>What-EVER!</Valley Girl> <_<

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Back on topic, how about the New England Sentinels? A possible logo would be a Minuteman carrying a lacrosse stick instead of a rifle.

Boston Batallion > alles.

Back on topic, how about the New England Sentinels? A possible logo would be a Minuteman carrying a lacrosse stick instead of a rifle.

Boston Batallion > alles.

Well, I suppose the Minuteman logo I suggested would work just as well with that nickname.

One thing that just occurred to me: This probably means my team, the Swarm, will get bumped over to the West Division (because the East already has seven teams and Boston will presumably be put in the East too).

CCSLC signature.png

When the Ravens were in Vancouver I went to a couple of games and loved it lots of hitting and fighting. The tickets are pretty reasonable to. Hopefully Vancouver will get a team back like its been mentioned in the thread.

What about Boston Whalers

The NLL had a team in Washington a few years back called the Power ... and you know what? The fans didn't give a :censored: about it... and they were a very good team. Your loss is Colorado's gain. Maybe it was the fact they played in the Capital Centre.

I think the team should be known as the Boston Tea Party.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived