"Patriot Bowl" Logo

Falcon0715

I liked the Patriot Bowl better when it was a fictional bowl game in Valley Forge, PA on the series "Coach."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Cool concept for a game... bad logo. I apologize in advance if anyone here made it... I just feel the top balance is off, and I dont' like the ball. A logo like this should be as simple as possible, waaayy too many design elements and fonts goin on.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Just noticed that if you go to www.PatriotBowl.com there is a more simplified version of the logo at the top of the page that doesn't include the team names and inaugural stuff. It's a little better, but I'm still not big on it. Not to sound anti-patriotic here or anything lol and i know it's the theme of the game, but the flag football just seems a little cheesy to me...

I don't like the use of the word "bowl." I'd rather it be the Patriot Classic or something.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I liked the Patriot Bowl better when it was a fictional bowl game in Valley Forge, PA on the series "Coach."

:cursing: Damn you, you stole my line :P

"If only they gave points for heart."

Yeah, what was that game, 60-7 Iowa? And why in God's name am I even remotely aware of that?

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yeah, what was that game, 60-7 Iowa? And why in God's name am I even remotely aware of that?

Because it was a good show and that was one of the funniest episodes

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Because it was a good show and that was one of the funniest episodes

i remember watching a few episodes of coach during what was my 5th or 6th grade years., don't remember most of them except that particular one which i enjoyed.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Well, as long as we're on the subject (and Frank's right, it was a really good show,) anyone remember the final, shark-jumping season, when Hayden goes to coach the expansion Orlando Breakers in the NFL? The team's logo was clip-artish, but there was a framed jersey hanging outside the office which looked awesome. Black, with green and yellow sleeves, IIRC.

See, I remember things like this, but stuff like "put on pants in the morning" eludes me.

Archived