Blue jays identity concept

Phil

Anybody with half a brain the toronto maple leafs were called such because con smyth (the man who bought the toronto st.pats and made them the maple leafs) served in the canadian military, which has a mple leagf badge on their hats.

as for this blue jays desighn, i have to ask nitro a question:

how can you make something so great whan doing this for free, but the people on the jays payroll came up with c*ap?

That's actually not the official story of the Leafs name... but that has nothing to do with this topic.

BTW, SyPhi designed it, not nitro... besides nitro's too busy designing fantasy concepts to do anything for real :;): :D

opps, im very sorry syphi. i remember when i posted in this thread, i had just posted in nitro's arizona cardinals thread. great concept once again.

cc, i mentioned the maple leaf name because i was simply responding to the question "why does every canadian team have to have a maple leaf in their logo?" i just tried to explain the reason for the leaf in each canadian team that has a leaf in ints identity package. really it was ina response to paynomind's post.

Anybody with half a brain the toronto maple leafs were called such because con smyth (the man who bought the toronto st.pats and made them the maple leafs) served in the canadian military, which has a mple leagf badge on their hats.

as for this blue jays desighn, i have to ask nitro a question:

how can you make something so great whan doing this for free, but the people on the jays payroll came up with c*ap?

That's actually not the official story of the Leafs name... but that has nothing to do with this topic.

BTW, SyPhi designed it, not nitro... besides nitro's too busy designing fantasy concepts to do anything for real   :;):  :D

opps, im very sorry syphi. i remember when i posted in this thread, i had just posted in nitro's arizona cardinals thread. great concept once again.

cc, i mentioned the maple leaf name because i was simply responding to the question "why does every canadian team have to have a maple leaf in their logo?" i just tried to explain the reason for the leaf in each canadian team that has a leaf in ints identity package. really it was ina response to paynomind's post.

I know, and I was saying that's not the true story   :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

No problem.

Does anyone know (or has anyone even played) EA Sports' MVP Baseball for PC? To what extent can you alter logos and uniforms on that game (either in the game or using external editors)?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived