Arizona cardinals logo/uni concept

nitroseed

I think these would be tight if the silver/gray was replaced with more emphasis on the gold. The gold warms up the scheme nicely, which seems appropriate to their locale. Also, the logos would intergrate with the uniform better if they shared the gold.

I like these, but I think there'd be a 100% improvement if the yellow was more prominent.

I love the new logo.  

I think they need to keep the white helmets just for the psychological and heat benefits.  It still gets mighty warm in Arizona in  August and September.  Keep the helmets white, no stripes.

but to buck the trend of this board...I would rather see more BLACK in their uniforms than adding silver, navy or gold. I think a black Alternate jersey would look nice and keep the current white pants with the Black-white-red-white-black striping.  I love that striping pattern on their pants.  I Also say to get rid of the alternate color pants.  Keep the whites.  The Black jersey could be the alternate say for trips to Dallas etc.  

I also, don't like the font in the word mark, it looks to futuristic or something.  I like the current wordmark/font or the one you used in the secondary.  I think those changes would leave enough of the "link" to the past, but modernize a pathetic franchise.  And they do have a new coach..and a new stadium in the offing maybe some year.

Dude.. you rock again!

Remember, people.. this guy has a THRASHERS LOGO as his avatar. That shoudl tell you somehting. That emans the Thrashers are awesome too.

OK, we now return from that moment of insanity with paynomind.

Good job. I love the logo. The cardinal looks ferocious. I'm not sold on the pant stripes with one color, matched up to the other color, no repeat. Now, I dig the idea, and trying something is ALWAYS admirable. Maybe a gold/yellow pinstripe betweent he stripes ont he legs, and a thin number outline?

Way to go. Love the logo!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Here is an updated concept without the navy. It's strictly red, white and gray:

Arizona Cardinals (Red, White and Gray version)

See what you think of that. I think it's an improvement in some areas. I think it begins to look like someone else, but I won't say who yet to see if any of you see the same thing.

I think it's great! As long as that gray jersey is not silver, and gray enough to know that it's not white, it's fantastic.

(For once one of my suggestions actually worked, IMO!)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Nitro -- great concepts all-around.

The problem for me is I'm traditional in wanting the Cards to emphasize Black in their unis once again.  If they really need to have that connection with Arizona, then I think a gold would work better than the gray.  Still, great stuff nonetheless.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived