Leaks/Rumors of NBA changes?

Schilly

Hopefully the Sixers do somethin within the next 2 years. The Iverson era is over and the Croce era has been over for a while now.

Maybe that red alt will be added to a new set as the alt soon.

THe red alt. is sick I love it. And I hope we don't see anymore Blue/Light Blue uniforms....enough already!!!

I'll have to agree about the sixers doing something a little different. They should try to come up with a concept of the jerseys they had when Iverson was a Rookie. Those jerseys are claaaasssic. And the logo, maybe just update the one now, but use a dark royal blue, dark red and white, and your set (maybe add the 13 stars feel to it, kinda like the old one) but some other teams I think that needs to make some changes is the kings, warriors (go back to the blue and gold), and maybe the rockets. The rockets uniforms i think need a big upgrade...

I'll have to agree about the sixers doing something a little different. They should try to come up with a concept of the jerseys they had when Iverson was a Rookie. Those jerseys are claaaasssic. And the logo, maybe just update the one now, but use a dark royal blue, dark red and white, and your set (maybe add the 13 stars feel to it, kinda like the old one) but some other teams I think that needs to make some changes is the kings, warriors (go back to the blue and gold), and maybe the rockets. The rockets uniforms i think need a big upgrade...

How a team named the 76ers isn't red/white/blue is beyond me.

How a team named the 76ers isn't red/white/blue is beyond me.

aren't they though?

They just added gold and black because they look nice, then over-emphasized the black.

People haven't gotten to over-use of black yet? Seems like once people accept it, it will be on its way out the door. (lets start accepting it now)

Archived