WOAH! They wore That!?

kewp80

Here's Jake Delhomme, the former Saint. Yes, he couldn't get playing time behind the worthless Aaron Brooks, but could somehow take the Panthers to the Super Bowl. Ah, the Haslett era. :cursing:

img7046868.jpg

Can't find a pic, but the Rams' Marc Bulger is also a former Saints backup.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find a photo but Rich Gannon was a New England Patriot for like 5 minutes in 1987

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Gilbert Arenas in a Warriors jersey, I wouldn't otherwise make note of this except that I don't think he ever wore this style while at Golden State:

3283456563e1a38f623orf8.jpg

Priest Holmes and Jim Harbaugh as Ravens:

17809957hz7.jpg

Those old Ravens logos on the jerseys and helmets are sweet

Magic07.jpg

Chris Kunitz started his career in Anaheim and still currently plays in Anaheim (despite being out for the playoffs with an injury). But shortly after the lockout he was waived and picked up by Atlanta where he played a whopping 2 games before returning to Anaheim.

55966539.jpg

Aaron Brooks on the Packers (I know, it's from practice, but third-stringers don't usually get in real games at all with that Favre guy under center...shoot, it's damn near impossible to find anything on Mark Brunell's Packer days)

aaron42499.jpg

Doug Flutie as a Bear

img9442822.jpg

Anthony Mason actually doing something besides sucking as a Buck

mason402.jpg

Vlade Divac as a Hornet

divacreb.jpg

the 2000-2001 Vancouver Grizzlies home whites (their last year in Vancouver, they changed their homes to the style they'd bring with em to Memphis, this was the only year it read GRIZZLIES)

mcgrady1217.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bullđŸ¤¬

and then my boy Starbury...

with the Nets

marbury0305.jpg

...and teh Suns

3ffab305d6242-83-1.jpg

Arturs Irbe as a Canucklehead

irbe.JPG

longtime Vike Chris Doleman as a Falcon...

030826.jpg

and then as a Niner

031871.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bullđŸ¤¬

Not sure if these have been shared yet but here's three guys you usually don't think of having played for the Nuggets; Avery Johnson, Juwan Howard, and Tim Hardaway

snapshot_5602.jpg

1046468.jpg

hardaway_254_020223.jpg

Those uniforms were so much better than the junk they wear now. It's too bad they were so bad for most of the time they wore them excluding the 94 playoffs of course.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Those uniforms were so much better than the junk they wear now. It's too bad they were so bad for most of the time they wore them excluding the 94 playoffs of course.

I was thinking the same thing... The powder blues look terrible on their own, but when comparing them to these they are a travesty

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...mp;lid=tab7pos1

There's some pretty cool stuff here. Like I had no idea Steve Young played for the Bucs. I'm also not sure if I posted this in the right place, but it is Uni Watch.

Yep, the Packers welcomed Mr. Young into the NFL with a 21-0 woopin' in the middle of a blizzard as a Buccaneer... a trend that would follow him to the end of his career :D

Archived