NFL Animated Avatars

Tannerman

Unfortunately I don't and the one on brands of the world doesnt work for me. Instead of doing the whol;e NRL, would it be better if you made them fro requested teams only? There aren't a lot of NRL followers on the board and it'd suck to see such good work not being used.

By the way, my request would be for a Raiders one.

sig.png

well chf, my friend. theres a good chance theyd look a lot like the nfl ones.

thats for the vote of confidence. i wonder if anybody makes animated gifs proffesionally anymore?

its all flash now, the animated gif is a dying art. haha

seriously tho, i might give it a go, its just that its quite a bit of work to make a set of these.

i might do a set of requests in the near future if people are interested. perhaps one off bespoke animation

like the two above? we ll see.

gaz, do you have a titans vecotr logo to hand? i only have one at work, think i got the rest tho

Anytime, davidson. I definitely like to pay compliments to those who make great contributions to sports art. I think that animated GIFs should never go out of style. I have to find a way to learn how to create some graphics like you guys do. Then I can return the favor sometime in the future. I assume many of you took graphic arts classes in college to learn how make avatars, signatures and wallpapers.

I remember this gentleman on an unofficial Calgary Flames site message board called CalgaryPuck that created animated Flames avatars. I believe he went by the username "Lord Zany". They were awesome. I never could understand how these kinds of avatars could ever be a dying art.

Absolutely, whenever you'd like to try NHL team versions, I'd certainly be interested without question.

I can tell you that the New York Rangers, Minnesota Wild and Phoenix Coyotes are of the most interest to me.

But most of the NHL teams I could never have zero interest in seeing how these kinds of avatars would look like.

I'd stay away from the Islanders' fishsticks logo, yikes is that ugly.

Archived