Virginia Rebels

cappital92

Actually at the beggining of the war some confederates wore blue, and even some union troops most notably a regiment from Indiana had grey uniforms. Also as the war went on a lot of the confederates wore the light blue union pants that they stole from dead union soldiers, could add some light blue, I think that would look pretty good.

Sorry, I'm a Civil War buff...

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

First, it's expansion, not exspanion.

The V on your cap logo looks like a U. The inside of the V should not make a bowl.

Why does your sleeve logo read "Virginia Civics"?

Everything in this looks rushed. Take your time.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The V on your cap logo looks like a U. The inside of the V should not make a bowl.

1. Spell-checked on Word.

2.I can see where you're coming from. I did thicken the "V" a good bit.

3.I'm a total moron for that. I was thinking about making this a uniform for a fantasy team.

Overall, I'm still working on it.

1. Spell-checked on Word.

2.I can see where you're coming from. I did thicken the "V" a good bit.

3.I'm a total moron for that. I was thinking about making this a uniform for a fantasy team.

Overall, I'm still working on it.

You spelled checked what on Word? "Exspanion"? I don't think so.

Why do you have a light blue number but no light blue any where on the script of back number/name? Change that. You need to totally rework the "V", maybe make it a cursive to tie into the Rebels script. That pants piping is horrendous and needs to be turned down, have it match the piping on the jersey.

Why did you just modify the Virginia Cavaliers logo by making a :censored:ty V and erasing a sword?

This doesn't cut it man. No one is gonna take you seriously if you don't put your heart and soul into it.

I put serifs on the V to make less like a U, along with changing the back numbers and pants pipeing, and took the script off the sleeve logo. This should be better.

vrh-3.png

P.S. Mings, I did base the sword off of UVA's, but they're not the same sword. There are only so many ways to make a Civil War style sword with a curved blade.

Archived