Blog Logo Concept

espo

My blog is an Arizona sports one and I have been trying to come up with something for awhile. I finally came up with this idea. I was shotting to make the a and z look like a cactus. I look forward to your comments.

AZSH.jpg

I saw the cactus before I even read your little blurb. I didn't immediately catch the AZ, but once I knew it was there it was quite clear it was there. So, anyone who knows your blog is about Arizona should catch it.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

im not seeingthe cactus there mate?

arizona has quite a strong colour scheme and flag. perhaps there is something in that?

How about this?

azshflag.jpg

Espo, I think you are really getting to something with your second concept. But this is FAR from perfect. I'm not saying it's a bad concept, but your first one was presented so much better than this one.

What I would suggest doing is:

1. Use whichever program you used to create your first concept-- it seems as though you used Paint for the update.

2. I know what you are trying to do with shaping the current star on the state flag to form an 'AZ', but perhaps you could maybe try to make it more symetrical the point that the 'A' forms at the top looks way skinnier and taller than the point that the 'Z' forms at the bottom.

3. I would finish the flag on the left-hand side with the rays coming out, because as it is, it looks uneven.

I think your concept has amazing potential, but you should deffinately use whatever program you used to make the first logo.

Good Luck! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Archived