Sabres new logo

RobRoberts

At first, I thought "Destroyers" as well, then I didn't know if there still were the Buffalo Destroyers.  I went to their website, but didn't see that logo, I only saw the oneof the Bison's head coming straightat you.

Upon further review, I have determined that this logo is what happend when one breeds the Buffalo Destroyer with the Buffaol Bill... kinda like how a donkey and a horse makea mule.  Hopefully, much like the mule, this logo will notbe able to reproduce.

RLR

Cool.

I'd never seenthat before.  It fits the Destroyers scheme well though.  I never really liked dismembered animal heads or bodies on jerseys... SJ Sharks, Sabres current logo, etc. (though I happen to like both of those teams jerseys as a whole.)

Thanks for the clarification.

Rob

I never really liked dismembered animal heads or bodies on jerseys... SJ Sharks, Sabres current logo, etc. (though I happen to like both of those teams jerseys as a whole.)

:cool: So, dismembered animal heads on jerseys don't turn your crank, eh?

How about those never used Nordiques jerseys then? :D

I guess that leaves me glad they didn't use it.

It's kinda a different situation.  Let me explain:

The Sabres used to have a full animal, now they do not.  The sharks have the majority of the shark, just missing a tail... did the artist not know how to draw one?

I don't know... :o

Archived