New (old) Coke cans

chriscj83

Remember all the clear sodas they were trying at one point? I can't recall what their names were...like Pepsi Free...Pepsi Clear...Coke Clear...something in that area. Anyone help me out on this one?

Edit: Just remembered one. Crystal Pepsi. Ahhh god it was terrible.

300px-Crystal-pepsi.jpg

Remember all the clear sodas they were trying at one point? I can't recall what their names were...like Pepsi Free...Pepsi Clear...Coke Clear...something in that area. Anyone help me out on this one?

300px-Crystal-pepsi.jpg

Oh sweet baby... that stuff was scrumtrulescant.

Like Jezus_Ghoti, I need to get my hands on a DeLorian and a Flux Capacitor badly.

qvAvG.jpg

you know what i hate? the really old cherry coke logo. the one with the real sketchy writing?

ick!

very irrelevant i know.

You young'uns, that's not the really old cherry coke logo...

This is a really old cherry coke logo, which I remember seeing back in the late 1980s

coke_cherry.jpg

Here's the one you were talking about, which I think came around in the late 90s

Cherry_Coke__723730.jpg

Oh, yeah. Cherry Coke. Nah, that brand doesn't have an identity problem. Not just because the new logo for it will be out in about 2 days and another new one will be out for it next weekend.

what did all those clear ones taste like?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I like the new cans. But I'll always miss the yellow stripe. I don't care what anybody says, I always thought it was a nice motif.

I remember Crystal Pepsi, but I don't remember what it tasted like. I do know it didn't taste like cola, that I remember.

Quest2copy.pngnflseattlelr4.png

fifaunitedstateschampsnc4.pngTottenhamHotspur.png

I approve, but like Pandaguy said, I'll miss these cans. The yellow stripes, bubbles and drop shadow just ... worked for me. These are wonderful in their simplicity in a throwback sort of way.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

300px-Crystal-pepsi.jpg

Like Jezus_Ghoti, I need to get my hands on a DeLorian and a Flux Capacitor badly.

I swear to god, you people have no :censored:ing tastebuds.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

300px-Crystal-pepsi.jpg

I swear to god, you people have no :censored:ing tastebuds.

No, I don't...lost 'em in a nasty cheese grating accident. Thank you for bringing up that painful memory. Oh cruel, cruel life...

qvAvG.jpg

I bought my 12 pack of Vanilla Coke at the store today and I'm drinking it right now. Why did Coca-Cola ever get rid of this stuff anyway? I mean... it's so good. Drinking it again reminds me of the time I drank a 44 oz. cup full of it... damn this stuff is good.

The new Coke can looks pretty good, I saw some people drinking it at some Lacrosse party I went to on Saturday. It's simple and is perfect for the product.

I still stand by my idea that Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden should do a commercial for Coca-Cola saying "WE LOVE COKE!"

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived