Back what I know, football...the NFL Re-do Series continues!

tBBP

Well, it's good, except there is no such thing as alternate away jerseys. There are only home alternates. Love the simplicity and the blend of the old and new.

EDIT: Two additional things. One, you should convert your concepts on the old template to the new one when you finish the series. Two, when can we expect a Fins set? I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with the Fins (just remember, anything other than a white helmet is a crime against humanity.)

cttdolphins2.png

Well, it's good, except there is no such thing as alternate away jerseys. There are only home alternates. Love the simplicity and the blend of the old and new.

EDIT: Two additional things. One, you should convert your concepts on the old template to the new one when you finish the series. Two, when can we expect a Fins set? I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with the Fins (just remember, anything other than a white helmet is a crime against humanity.)

Actually, homeboy, an alternate is just that...an alternate, no matter where it's worn. But I see your point, though, because that's what my thing says...my mess-up.

And yes, Mr. Wulf...there IS a Dolphins concept cooking in my concept kitchen...has been for a very long while now. I must have like 9 or 10 different concepts in the works right about now...the 'Fins, Packers ('Scrim, Moser!), the Raiders, surprisingly enough--hell, even my own Buccaneers (and that, so far, is proving to the THE TOUGHEST for me), among others...one of these days, it'll be up.

(And don't worry 'bout the helmet thing...with the Dolphins, there really is no other color than white to use for those helmets...you ain't even gotta worry about that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Quality.

My only question is why is there a red stripe around the yoke on the road jerseys and not on the home jerseys.....

I don't think people realize how tough it is to do concepts for 32 teams. I know your almost halfway there, but getting this far is an accomplishment in itself. Usually by the 7th or 8th concept you start running out of new ideas.

If you ever start running out of ideas or need a creative spark, I would be happy to team up with you and help you out.

When are we going to see the #81 Calvin Johnson Honolulu Blue concept???? :P

Keep it up amigo...

GFB

Actually, homeboy, an alternate is just that...an alternate, no matter where it's worn. But I see your point, though, because that's what my thing says...my mess-up.

My understanding of NFL rules is that the alternate can only be worn two games out of the season and only during home games at that.

And yes, Mr. Wulf...there IS a Dolphins concept cooking in my concept kitchen...has been for a very long while now.

Excellent news.

I must have like 9 or 10 different concepts in the works right about now...the 'Fins, Packers ('Scrim, Moser!)

Packers concepts always fascinate me, if for no other reason than to see if somebody will be the first to make a Pack concepts that Cheeseheads don't automatically hate.

(And don't worry 'bout the helmet thing...with the Dolphins, there really is no other color than white to use for those helmets...you ain't even gotta worry about that.

*wipes sweat off brow* Thank God. Last couple of Fins concepts done here had helmet colors other than white. I had to bust out my Hate Stick for them. Unlike the Cheeseheads from the Frozen Tundra, we Dolfans aren't obsessive compulsive about uniforms, but the two greatest sins a designer can commit are to make the helmet a color other than white and to mess with the colors in general (which includes calling Aqua some other variation of blue-green like Teal.) Glad to see you won't be condemning yourself everlasting to the Northeast ;)

cttdolphins2.png

My understanding of NFL rules is that the alternate can only be worn two games out of the season and only during home games at that.

And yes, Mr. Wulf...there IS a Dolphins concept cooking in my concept kitchen...has been for a very long while now.

Excellent news.

I must have like 9 or 10 different concepts in the works right about now...the 'Fins, Packers ('Scrim, Moser!)

Packers concepts always fascinate me, if for no other reason than to see if somebody will be the first to make a Pack concepts that Cheeseheads don't automatically hate.

*wipes sweat off brow* Thank God. Last couple of Fins concepts done here had helmet colors other than white. I had to bust out my Hate Stick for them. Unlike the Cheeseheads from the Frozen Tundra, we Dolfans aren't obsessive compulsive about uniforms, but the two greatest sins a designer can commit are to make the helmet a color other than white and to mess with the colors in general (which includes calling Aqua some other variation of blue-green like Teal.) Glad to see you won't be condemning yourself everlasting to the Northeast ;)

Two things about this:

One, the Buffalo Bills wore those throwback-inspired uniforms of those the first game of the season two or three years ago (I wanna say it was the '05 season) against Tampa Bay...in Tampa, for what reason I do not know. So if that is a rule, no one told Buffalo. Not saying you wrong, I'm just saying...

...and about the northeast thing? In case you may not have caught it before, I live up here in the Northeast, but that's only been the case (at least permanently) since July '05. I am PENSACOLA, FLORIDA, BORN AND RAISED...and don't y'all forget that! :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

I think the throwbacks are covered under a different rule than alternates. I know when Miami played Dallas during Turkey Day in '04 they were throwbacks, but they were all white.

That was also the last year of the whole Thanksgiving Classic promo the NFL had going on. most if not all the teams that were playing on that day had a throwback on. Sadly, the NFL no longer does that, and I so SINCERELY WISH they would resurrect that. (Hey...think if we get a good motion going, we can influence Mr. Goodell to reinstate that, "for the good of the game"--and we all know how much of that kick he's been on since assuming his post?) Either way it go, yes, that was a special circumstance.

The Bills alts are based off those throwbacks...although they may also almost match them exactly (I gotta go back and look). I know the 'Boys alts are based off throwbacks and really are alts. (Off the wall thought: I really wish more NFL teams would come up with a "true" alrernate look instead of using their secondary or tertiary team color as a replacement on their home jersey and calling that an alt...)

Hmm...this is not your best Bucco B, but it is still quality work. As always, the template looks fantastic, but there are a few issues that I have with your concept. First off, all the socks should be red. I dunno, I feel like I would like to see more red for the Bills, but, what can you do. Next, one way that you could liven up this concept is to put either a shoulder logo--maybe the B? Overall, the simplicity could work on some concepts, but I think that the Bills are a hard team to work with because they don't have an abundance of logos. B-

Archived