World League of American Football helmets

axl007

The Ohio Glory had a beautiful helmet, nice work man! Funny how only one of those teams have survived.

BTW is it just me or do the Knight helmet look like the helmets from one of the teams the Senators played in the movie The Replacements?

EDIT: Here's a pic:

replacementscreenshot8.jpg

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The Ohio Glory had a beautiful helmet, nice work man! Funny how only one of those teams have survived.

BTW is it just me or do the Knight helmet look like the helmets from one of the teams the Senators played in the movie The Replacements?

EDIT: Here's a pic:

replacementscreenshot8.jpg

IIRC they were the Sentinals.

Great job...gotta love the Sacramento Surge helmet.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

AAAAH it sure brings back memories. The Montreal Machine! Full of ''has beens'' and ''never wills''...

I remember going to see a game at the Olympic Stadium here in Montreal where we lost 44-0 against the NY-NJ Knights.

I also went to see the World Bowl II at the same stadium between Sacramento and Orlando. For the haltime show, it was so great to hear the lead singer of Jefferson Starship singing ''We built this city on rock'n roll'' in a city that is well known for a Jazz and a Blues festival.

To me, the whole WLAF experience was so lame and boring. The only exciting thing they invented (I think) was a camera in the helmet...

Anyway, as for the concept itself, it`s really well done. And it brought back memories...

Maybe do the same foe NFL Europe which seems to be a better organisation than the W-Laugh!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived