Juneau Chinooks

TTaylor44

You left the piping off the front of the white jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

*double post*

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Good uniforms!

I too would like to see the home uniform have the same piping as the road. Love the old-fashioned double piping at the collar.

I think you need to eliminate the ball from the cap logo and make the fish point the other way. Then it would be a mascot logo in the shape of a J. As it is, it's too busy, it makes the shape of an L, and the little ball with its motion lines looks silly.

Also, I agree about eliminating the gradients and simplifying the color scheme on the fish.

But overall, this is a good concept. You've got the big-picture stuff right; it's just details to be tweaked at this point.

20082614447.png

Good uniforms!

I too would like to see the home uniform have the same piping as the road. Love the old-fashioned double piping at the collar.

I think you need to eliminate the ball from the cap logo and make the fish point the other way. Then it would be a mascot logo in the shape of a J. As it is, it's too busy, it makes the shape of an L, and the little ball with its motion lines looks silly.

Also, I agree about eliminating the gradients and simplifying the color scheme on the fish.

But overall, this is a good concept. You've got the big-picture stuff right; it's just details to be tweaked at this point.

Congrats on your well deserved 700th post.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Huh ... I was going to suggest getting rid of the bat and ball and curling the tail over a bit more to make a C. Either way works, though.

I have to agree with Sgoalie19 on getting rid of the C-in-the-mouth logo, though. The C just looks too tacked-on.

The other thing that's bugging me is, on the alts, there should be an apostrophe ahead of NOOKS. Since you're deleting "CHI" from "CHINOOKS," then the apostrophe would denote that there's something missing. Otherwise, it just looks off to me.

Nook Logan?

ph_425497.jpg:therock:

Now that that's out of the way, great concept!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived