Guess That Logo Contest

AHcreative

...and I'm going to try and re-start it. Now that there are more logos in the site and I got a new computer so I can make the black and white look better. I'm going to re-start.

RULES/GUIDELINES

1. I will post a black and white logo that is 85x85 pixels

2. The logo can be from any sports team, and I may throw in some from Logoserver if this gets too easy.

3. I may have someone try to get some sigs made up (becauase I only have Paint, and I'm not too good at making sigs)

4. When naming the logo be sure to name the city and the league please. And the year it was used if you know it, if not it's no big deal.

Well other than that I think I've pretty much summed this up.

So I'll get this started with the first logo, hopefully this will do well.

Here goes:

PatsoxsDbackConceptSTOPCHEATINGYOUS.png

EDIT: Here's the old thread for reference http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...Guess+that+logo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saint John Sea Dogs - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League - Current logo

Correct. Brian in Boston has 1 point so far.

Next logo, this ones a little tougher (I hope):

GuessThatLogo2.png

Oooh that is tough...is it the eye of something? Looks like it...

This is a cool thread by the way. :grin:

Saint John Sea Dogs - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League - Current logo

Correct. Brian in Boston has 1 point so far.

Next logo, this ones a little tougher (I hope):

GuessThatLogo2.png

Oooh that is tough...is it the eye of something? Looks like it...

This is a cool thread by the way. :grin:

I think there is a basketball in that logo

*puts on blindfold, and tosses a dart at random*

Seattle Sonics (not current logo)

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Brian in Boston has got it agian.

Deux point!

Next one:

GuessThatLogo3.png

Oh and Brian has given me a good idea, if you guys are going to guess the logo, could you also PM me as well as write on the thread, just to make sure I get the message.

Thanks guys.

Sorry 'bout that. Brian got it again.

But here's the next one, oh and it's not on sportslogos.net. So this might be a little tougher (maybe)

GuessThatLogo4.png

Alright, I think I'm going to call it a night, but if you guys wanna guess, feel free to PM me and post it on the thread.

Brian In Boston- 3

Everyone else- 0

Archived