Georgia Tandem Rally logo

elliott

So the Georgia Tandem Rally is a yearly event, held in May. This years is this coming weekend. My parents organize and run the event, and I wanted to design a logo for the tenth anniversary. This years colors are purple, green, and black; they look okay, the logos are decent. Website No logos on the site, sorry.

Heres my first design, obviously nothing final. I need some critique to make it better. It is blue because the T-shirt will probably be this color.

Thanks for your comments, sorry its so big.

GTR-LOGO2.gif

So the Georgia Tandem Rally is a yearly event, held in May. This years is this coming weekend. My parents organize and run the event, and I wanted to design a logo for the tenth anniversary. This years colors are purple, green, and black; they look okay, the logos are decent. Website No logos on the site, sorry.

Heres my first design, obviously nothing final. I need some critique to make it better. It is blue because the T-shirt will probably be this color.

Thanks for your comments, sorry its so big.

GTR-LOGO2.gif

It kinda looks like something you'd see on a thrift store t-shirt from the '80s. Just has that kinda old style design. There are also a lot of elements going on in the logo. A lot of words, the state, the bike, the anniversary designation. I suggest cutting down on the elements first off, and then cleaning it up from there.

No comments?

You got some, so now try and do what there saying.

Personally I think there are too many things going on. Maybe put the place and date under the bike so the design isn't so long?

This years colors are purple, green, and black

So how come you didn't use them? :blink:

Anyways, like already said- it needs to be cleaned up a good bit, there are some stray marks all around the design. Looks retro though, which is cool.

Archived