Help! i'm addicted to cardinal concepts!

JQK

JQK, this is a great logo. I think the shadow effect on the cardinal beak kinda gives it that mouth line that everyone's whining about.

Someone finally saw it. I'm glad it wasn't in vain.

:D

As for coming up with a secondary.. i'm already doing one, but it's America baby, your free to do what you want. I have the uniforms done, and i should have the whole identity package posted soon (in a fresh thread, this one's getting a little cluttered.)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

JQK, this is a great logo. I think the shadow effect on the cardinal beak kinda gives it that mouth line that everyone's whining about.

Someone finally saw it. I'm glad it wasn't in vain.

:D

As for coming up with a secondary.. i'm already doing one, but it's America baby, your free to do what you want. I have the uniforms done, and i should have the whole identity package posted soon (in a fresh thread, this one's getting a little cluttered.)

Thanks, but beware, it won't be vector (software handicap).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Kick ass.. i really, really dig it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

JQK, this has to be THE best concept i've ever seen you put out. It's not a very drastic change, but its would make for an awesome update to what the Cards are currently using. (of course if you wanted a complete overhaul, you can go with Nitro's concept.) Each version you've shown improves upon the one before it, except for this last one (3.1) i dont really see the black beak line as nessecary, i kinda liked it the way it was. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the concept. Great work

Archived