Carolina panthers concepts

puckcool22

It would be distinctive, but we call the Arizona Cardinals look boring, and that has more features than this. No, I think they require more than blue and white, but you're absolutely right in saying they could look classier.

A couple of notes... I like the main number font, but perhaps you could skew it to lose the italic effect? (If you're working out of Paint, obviously this won't be too easy.) If this works, then put the same style numbers on the shoulders.

I applaud your effort, this could certainly serve as a good base for a truly special Panthers' concept. :)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm not sure what it is.. maybe the tone of the blue.. maybe the template where the helmet looks like it belongs on Toad from mario kart.. maybe.. hell I dunno.

I'm thinking it needs some striping to make one color work, the blue should be toned deeper to look more like their current look, and the helmet logo could be bigger.

Nice attempt. I liek the idea of one-colorizing teams.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It would be distinctive, but we call the Arizona Cardinals look boring, and that has more features than this. No, I think they require more than blue and white, but you're absolutely right in saying they could look classier.

A couple of notes... I like the main number font, but perhaps you could skew it to lose the italic effect? (If you're working out of Paint, obviously this won't be too easy.) If this works, then put the same style numbers on the shoulders.

I applaud your effort, this could certainly serve as a good base for a truly special Panthers' concept. :)

yeah i do use paint, this is straight from RCs nashville numbers, but he didnt make shoulder numbers for nashville so i used LAs, they are sorta close

signature.gif

Archived