Chrysler Corp. will revive old logo

Squeaks4

We should take example on the Aussies:

uteshow2fa2.jpg:wub: I think I'm in love

These machines are very popular with the "kids"... Do they still call them Petroleheads???

That has to be the ugliest car I have ever seen in my entire life. I wouldn't be caught DEAD driving it.

Thats not exactly pretty.... but I still say the old Fiat Multipla wins the Ugly Contest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:NewFiatMultipla.jpg

Its got buggy-out eyes :shocked:

These machines are very popular with the "kids"... Do they still call them Petroleheads???

That has to be the ugliest car I have ever seen in my entire life. I wouldn't be caught DEAD driving it.

What do I have to with this? ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

What do I have to with this? ^_^

I only opened this thread because the topic/last post index was quite misleading after you checked in:

Chrysler Corp. will revive...

DEAD!

Well I'll pull it back on topic, for a sec. I've had a Chrysler 300M since August of '98. No problems whatsoever with the car (unless you include operator error :P ). I plan on buying a new Chrysler in the fall, so call me a brand loyalist.

I love the wing logo. As others have mentioned, I think the pentagon scheme is dated and unoriginal.

newsig.jpg

• 1 month later...
Just the way it should be. the winged ribbon and ram representing the product brands and the penstar as the corprate logo. Reminds me of an other automoble company. (GM)

Did you meen that in a possitive or a negative way...cause it could be taken as both. I support Chrysler so I just want it cleared up i guess.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Just the way it should be. the winged ribbon and ram representing the product brands and the penstar as the corprate logo. Reminds me of an other automoble company. (GM)

Did you meen that in a possitive or a negative way...cause it could be taken as both. I support Chrysler so I just want it cleared up i guess.

I think he meant it as GM uses this as their corporate logo:

gm-logo-(resized-250).jpg

and yet each brand has their own crest logo:

lg_GM%20Logo%20Display%202(1).jpg

Thats not exactly pretty.... but I still say the old Fiat Multipla wins the Ugly Contest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:NewFiatMultipla.jpg

Its got buggy-out eyes :shocked:

Daihatsu Midget FTW!

DAIHATSU-MIDGET-MP4-01.jpg

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Here's the new version of the logo:

logo.jpg

Not bad, imo

If it were a brand-new logo, it'd probably be fairly well-received. But I had the same reaction as everyone in this thread who ever owned a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth with the star badge - WHAT A PIECE OF :censored: THIS IS! We were victimized by a 1984 Plymouth Voyager (the 1st model year jinx bit us in the backside over and over with that car - I learned that lesson at age 8). We should've known we were in for trouble when the back seat broke as we literally were driving off the lot. Or when the hubcap rolled past the car as we were slowing down to pay a toll. Or any of the other many times the piece o' crap failed us at the worst possible time. :cursing:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived