New Texas A&M logo may have been leaked

cajunaggie08

A new Texas A&M logo was discovered on the corps website. Its similar to the old logo, but the A and the M are slightly larger and this has to be the ugliest attempt at beveling i have ever seen. I dont know what the hell this is, if it official, or what. If this is actually the new logo, i'll be pissed.

topbannerpk8.jpg

http://www.aggiecorps.org/index.htm

am I mistaken or has a beveled version of the aTm been around for a while? heh, maybe I'm thinking of the one where only the T's beveled.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Ugh. Is there something wrong with block letters all of a sudden? Don't the teams with the most recognizable letter logos (e.g. Michigan, Minnesota, USC, UNC) just use plain block letters?

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Ugh. Is there something wrong with block letters all of a sudden? Don't the teams with the most recognizable letter logos (e.g. Michigan, Minnesota, USC, UNC) just use plain block letters?

UNC's monogram may be simple (that is, no beveling or drop shadowing), but it's not block lettering. The letters have been rounded and curvy for quite a while now. I think I know what you meant though. Then again, Rutgers calls its monogram a Block R despite a large portion of it being curved, so my distinction may be moot altogether.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Heres a better version of the new one and here are the 2 old ones for comparison. The difference is that the A and the M are slightly bigger and beveled. Plus our maroon has been changed to a lighter color. I'm not sure what will end up on our helmets.

TAMU_primelogo_MK30.jpg

new

TxAM_4659.gif

old 1

bf_1.jpg

old 2

Heres a better version of the new one and here are the 2 old ones for comparison. The difference is that the A and the M are slightly bigger and beveled. Plus our maroon has been changed to a lighter color. I'm not sure what will end up on our helmets.

TAMU_primelogo_MK30.jpg

new

TxAM_4659.gif

old 1

bf_1.jpg

old 2

Either way your still gonna be aggies:)

Go Sooners!

I must be perverted...

I see the aTm logo and think..."A** To Mouth"...lol

How amusing it must be for you to do your banking.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I must be perverted...

I see the aTm logo and think..."A** To Mouth"...lol

Dammit, you never go aTm!

I prefer Old 2. Aggie Simple.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I'm pretty bad at beveling too, so I tend to stay away from it, but on block letters...c'mon...

By my count the amoung of bevel shadings missing on each letter:

T: 3

A: 5

M: 6

That's pitiful.

First of all aggies make no sense. But I don't think this is a new logo. More like an artist's interpretation to professionalize the website.

Hook'em Horns

TEXASFIGHT.gifAstros-Sig.gifUntitled-1.gifAeros.gif

I thought they had been wearing that "shaded" or "beveled" or whatever-you-want-to-call-it version of the logo for a few years now. I just recently saw it and didn't think anythign of it. But then again, I see a lot of A&M stuff daily, so I don't pay that much attention.

Isn't there some Aggie historian on this board who could answer this definitively?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I thought they had been wearing that "shaded" or "beveled" or whatever-you-want-to-call-it version of the logo for a few years now. I just recently saw it and didn't think anythign of it. But then again, I see a lot of A&M stuff daily, so I don't pay that much attention.

Isn't there some Aggie historian on this board who could answer this definitively?

I just can't see a new a&m logo being leaked from the core. If it was a new logo I think it would have leaked some where else before it got to the core. The core doesn't seem like the place were change is going to happen. The idea that this logo has been around for a while, is probably correct. I heard that a&m was going to switch to Adidas, maybe they want to use this version of the logo.

3 game sweep in baseball to clinch the Lone Star Showdown title. Hook'em Horns.

Okay, first off, it's "corps", as in military, not "core". Crazy teasippers...

As for the logo, A&M has had beveling for some time. The catch is it has never been on the A or M, only the T. They've also had a T-star which is also beveled.

Personally, I don't like any beveling. It screws up a very solid college logo that has had great staying power, with few variations. It is better than the outlined garbage they used to have, though.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Okay, first off, it's "corps", as in military, not "core". Crazy teasippers...

As for the logo, A&M has had beveling for some time. The catch is it has never been on the A or M, only the T. They've also had a T-star which is also beveled.

Personally, I don't like any beveling. It screws up a very solid college logo that has had great staying power, with few variations. It is better than the outlined garbage they used to have, though.

sorry for the complete misspelling

Archived