MLB Concept Series #7: Oakland Athletics

mania

Concept #1: Texas Rangers

Concept #2: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

Concept #3: Toronto Blue Jays

Concept #4: Colorado Rockies

Concept #5: Cleveland Indians

Concept #6: Houston Astros

For this, I wanted to do a couple of really different things, especially the coloring on the away, and the retro alternate hat and vest, which I kind of designed as a matching set.

regcap.png

homejersey.png

awayjersey.png

altcap.png

vest.png

• 2 weeks later...

I must have missed this one, but those a re really sweet.....the A's are a team that could try an off-color road jersey, maybe make it a slight closer to gray, but with a green tinge.

I'd like to see what you could do with the Tampa Bay Rays.

I must have missed this one, but those a re really sweet.....the A's are a team that could try an off-color road jersey, maybe make it a slight closer to gray, but with a green tinge.

Man, I must have missed this too. I love the pastel green road uniform. This is exactly the sort of thing more teams should be doing. I think it would work as-is, but a more subtly green-tinted gray would also be fantastic.

Pretty nice, but the first thing I think is that the away uniform should have a green that matches the cap.

Also, because the wordmark and the A's logo is relatively a "traditional" style of logo, I think going with a more traditional or generic looking font number might look better.

But thats just me. :P

Wow, had no idea this was still seeing action :)

The reasoning for the numbers, could've swore I wrote it there, but I tried looking for a number that mimicked the apostrophe in the A's logo.

Now that I am officially done with school for the semester(finished my last take home exam TODAY) and don't have anything until I leave for the states next week, I might get a few more of these in before I'm gone for the summer.

Archived