new sig

bowld

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone already requested the Penguins one, which is awesome..thanks for doing that one, could i request a Canucks one.

You know how you alternate between home and away, could you alternate the vintage home and vintage away (black/orange/red/yellow era ones, the skate jerseys) not the current lame colours, not at all...

The players.

Trevor Linden #16

Kirk McLean #1

Jyrki Lumme #21

Pavel Bure #10

Thanks if you can do it, plz remember vintage home and vintage away.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Someone already requested the Penguins one, which is awesome..thanks for doing that one, could i request a Canucks one.

You know how you alternate between home and away, could you alternate the vintage home and vintage away (black/orange/red/yellow era ones, the skate jerseys) not the current lame colours, not at all...

The players.

Trevor Linden #16

Kirk McLean #1

Jyrki Lumme #21

Pavel Bure #10

Thanks if you can do it, plz remember vintage home and vintage away.

if you read through this topic you will know that i can only do current uniforms. no vintage..i use the graphics from nhl 07 video game. believe me i am a die hard canucks fan as well as ducks and if i could make one with those 4 players i would do it in a heatbeat..that was my favorite canucks team ever

okie. by the way muchas gracias for doing this for me. i appreciate it

luongo-dark

D. sedin-white

H. sedin-vintage

naslund-dark

ill get working on it later today..in mean time if you go to page one of this thread there is one almost exactly like what your asking for

One request please: 27 Hextall, vintage orange Flyers (the 80's jersey which was dropped in 2000 in favor of the black one).

please read the other pages of this topic..i can only do current jerseys..no old school ones..sorry

One request please: 27 Hextall, vintage orange Flyers (the 80's jersey which was dropped in 2000 in favor of the black one).

here u go..made this one myself.....only way i could get the old school orange jersey

hextall.jpg

lol i didnt do them in order of most popular..cant u just open it in paint or photoshop and move it around

1) "most popular" wasnt my intention. just personal preference.

2) if i knew how to do that, i wouldnt have asked ;)

SigReflect.png

• 1 month later...

Archived