Tampa Bay Rays

Billy B

I took some more time this one, and I think it's a lot better than my first two teams.

AL EAST

Blue Jays

AL CENTRAL

White Sox

Onto the concept. Tampa Bay has been rumored to be dropping the "Devil" and making the colors light blue and yellow. I thought this would be good for the Rays, so that is what the concept is based on. The jerseys and pants are pretty simple. Just striped sleeves and stripes running down the pants. With the removal of devil from the team name I took out the devil ray logo and stuck to a TB similar to what they are using now. For the alternate hat I put a yellow triangle in the front, and I think that this looks good.

HOME

RaysConceptHome.png

ROAD

RaysConceptRoad.png

ALTERNATE

RaysConceptAlt.png

C&C as always

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

way to plain...lack of detail, more effort needed i think. i think your circle TB logo sums up this one. Not that you shouldn't keep trying...just try more than simply typing letters and numbers

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Here is the alternate with a darker blue. I'll see if I can come up with a logo later on. I'm not that good with logos so that is why I kept it simple, but I'll try to put something good together.

RaysConceptAlt2.png

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Dude, seriously, put some thought and real effort into it. Don't just take a typeface and spell out the team name and slap it on the jerseys at an angle and think it's a concept. Use your imagination. Show some creative effort. Now I want you to try this again, and don't stop until you get laid....uh, sorry, get it right. (Got the lecture confused with a lecture I recieved..... <_< )

I like some of the ideas behind this, but it needs work.

First, the problem wasn't the blue on the original uniforms. It was the yellow -- it's way too bright. Think of a yellow that's halfway between what you have and the gold worn by UCLA.

Second, don't be afraid to tweak the font.

I've made a rough draft of a logo that could be used for this concept. With the elimination of the devil ray logo and just using the name Rays, I made the logo represent the sun in Florida. The yellow used is darker than the original. Any C&C on the logo or uniforms is appreciated.

RaysLogo.png

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

C'mon dude this is shoddy even for paint. first thing i would do is mimic other professional logos, look at the elements/styles and whatnot. THEN maybe you'll have an idea when approaching a "concept"

i still think your in too deep trying to make an original logo. its just very blah..start with the old logo and then edit around it

Archived