Arizona cardinals identity package

JQK

I really hope to send at least the modified logo idea to the Cardinals. As for the Secondary and Uniforms, well, they are just add-ons i made for the board.

If anyone can give me a heads up on how to proceed with contacting the Cardinals and getting this ball rolling, it will be greatly appreciated.

arizona+cardinals+v3_a.gif

arizona+cardinals+-+secondary.gif

arizona+cardinals+-+dark+uniform.gif

arizona+cardinals+-+white+uniform.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I like the uniforms but I think they would look better if the stripes on the pants went up the side of the jersey for a continuous flow. The addition of the grey makes it look a lot better. Is there a possible grey alt?

If you knew me, you'd know there is NO possibility of an alternate. :P  :;):

sB9ijEj.png

Well, like i said, i'm not sending in the uniforms or the secondary, i am only sending in the modified main logo. As far as uniform details, they can figure that out.

Again, if anyone can help me as far as procedure in contacting and submitting my concept, PM me or contact me through e-mail at jerseygoku@aol.com, subject:Cardinals

sB9ijEj.png

I'll design the unis if I get royalties :laugh:.

PM the logo to me & I can do a uni. I'd like to see some of that yellow in the uniform. It could be confined to number outlines.

Might make that secondary, yet.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm a big fan of alts when they're done right. I remember when I watched the Dolphins' game when they wore the orange. That, IMO, is the best alternate in the AFC. I wasn't interested in the game. I just watched because their jerseys were soooooooooo cool.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm a big fan of alts when they're done right.

Same here. I'm really getting tired fast of the growning trend that some teams it seems have an alternate for the sake of having an alternate. I'm feeling a growing charm for uniform sets of just a home and road uni

Don't even bother trying to contact the Cardinals themselves.  Because of the Ravens' logo fiasco from a few years back, individual teams aren't even ALLOWED to look at unsolicited designs.

Your best bet is to try to contact someone in NFL Properties, and hope they're in a good mood.  And, if I knew someone in NFL Properties, I would tell you, but I don't.

Good luck.

:P

Damn... I hate this. I have a good idea and i can't do anything about it...

Meh, i'll start looking around to see if i can get a hold of NFL Properties

sB9ijEj.png

Don't even bother trying to contact the Cardinals themselves. Because of the Ravens' logo fiasco from a few years back, individual teams aren't even ALLOWED to look at unsolicited designs.

Your best bet is to try to contact someone in NFL Properties, and hope they're in a good mood. And, if I knew someone in NFL Properties, I would tell you, but I don't.

Good luck.

k im fairly new here... what fiasco with the ravens....

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I say this kindly, but i think its a pretty good rule across the board.

if your thinking about using Impact, especially on numbers, dont.

For somereason it screams 'My first Jersey' to me.

and it sucks about the ravens deal, it completely set a terrible precident.

Supposedly the Vikings took the norseman logo from a highschool named the vikings, and supposedly my friend mark holtans dad designed the logo for that high school in 1954.

Its a far-fetched story, and i dont know if i believe it, but either way its an interesting commentary on how things were, and how they are now.

Don't even bother trying to contact the Cardinals themselves. Because of the Ravens' logo fiasco from a few years back, individual teams aren't even ALLOWED to look at unsolicited designs.

Your best bet is to try to contact someone in NFL Properties, and hope they're in a good mood. And, if I knew someone in NFL Properties, I would tell you, but I don't.

Good luck.

k im fairly new here... what fiasco with the ravens....

Short version - The Ravens first logo (seemingly inspired by Fred Flintstone's Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo hat) was based on a sketch submitted by an "amateur".  The Ravens and/or NFL claimed to have developed the logo on their own, and didn't compensate him.  He sued, and the team changed their logo.

It's where I sit.

Archived