MLB Player and City Wallpapers

bcdevil

These look amazing. Would it be possible to get an Orioles wallpaper with Nick Markakis and Erik Bedard in the background? I've been trying to find some high-res pictures of the Baltimore skyline at night, but no luck so far.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, that Nats one is going on my desktop like....now. that was what i was envisioning, as far as the players facing out. amazing work. i love the Caps one, the ice in the foreground makes it. im holding off on getting anything Caps whether its sigs or wallpapers considering the color change and logos that are upcoming. but great work!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Nice Astros one man. It looks like Berkman is staring off into the distance at a longball he justh it, which adds to the effect. You could do a little better job smoothing out the ridges and such though (it's hard I know)

Mind if I take a few of these requests?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Nice Astros one man. It looks like Berkman is staring off into the distance at a longball he justh it, which adds to the effect. You could do a little better job smoothing out the ridges and such though (it's hard I know)

Not at all. I have been having a particularly hard time finding a quality Baltimore Inner Harbor picture. Are you still stuck on the outer glow problem?

BCBannersSig.png

could i have a texas rangers one please. the skyline of dallas, please btw, i know arlington doesn't have much of a skyline and i'd rather have dallas than ft. worth

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

illwauk,

Here is yours Brewers wallpaper. C&C appreciated

brewersoj6.th.jpg

You nailed it! Even though that's kind of a craptacular pic of the skyline (peep my sig for comparison), I linked it to you because I thought the First Wisconsin Center would make a good "centerpiece" which you've accomplished here. A+++

Looks even better on my desktop.

Not at all. I have been having a particularly hard time finding a quality Baltimore Inner Harbor picture. Are you still stuck on the outer glow problem?

Thanks man, I just didn't want it to seem like I was taking your idea or anything. Yeah I'm still stuck on the outer glow thing. I even have the photoshop elements 2 for dummies by my side and it doesn't say anything about being able to change the color.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Thanks man, I just didn't want it to seem like I was taking your idea or anything. Yeah I'm still stuck on the outer glow thing. I even have the photoshop elements 2 for dummies by my side and it doesn't say anything about being able to change the color.

I don't have Elements 2 but in CS2, when you go to the outer glow tab there are 2 options. One is a box with a solid color. The other is a gradient. Both are a yellowish white by default. If you double click on the box itself, it brings up a color picker

BCBannersSig.png

bcdevil, could I have a Cleveland Indians One With Sizemore and Sabathia

Red "Highlight"

This wordmark:

CLE_735.gif

NO SILVER please

Thanks a lot. These look fantastic!!

EDIT: 1280X800 PLEASE

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Red "Highlight"

This wordmark:

CLE_735.gif

NO SILVER please

You do realize that Sizemore never played for the Tribe in the pre-silver era right?

-E.A.R.

Red "Highlight"

This wordmark:

CLE_735.gif

NO SILVER please

You do realize that Sizemore never played for the Tribe in the pre-silver era right?

-E.A.R.

Yea I just can't stand the silver used in the logos :grin:

If the silver is lightened up a lot in the logos [[so it looks like silver NOT dark gray]] then it would be fine

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived