Soccer template from Atlantic Design

Le Québécois

I think you should read my post once again. Not only I give credit to the creator (Atlanticdesign), I also kept his logo and disclaimer in.

It's probable the fifth ou sixth template that I make a workable MSPaint version out of it and usually, all the initial creators are happy about it because more people will be able to use their creation.

And if the initial creator has a problem with my actions, I'm sure he will be able to let me know, I don't think he needs grubstreet to do it for him...

Have a nice day

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Can you explain what makes it MSPaint friendly?

Wouldn't the grey shading dissapear when you paste a logo or shape on it?

I personally usually look for the opposite in a template: to have those beutiful grey shading areas be separated into an additional layer...

p.s.: your Sig is right, THAT record will stand forever...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Do you see the part in the disclaimer where it says "this template concept is property of Athlantic design studio and may not be used without my consent"?

Man, are you his lawyer?

I didn't ask for his concent because I have no intention to use it commercially, I did this only so that a lot of people can used it to create on an CONCEPT FORUM.

If the guy wouldn't want others to use it, he wouldn't probably have send it on this forum. Usually, people who are sending templates as I did a few times myself is for other people to use it to create and have fun...

Anyway, the subject is close for me and I hope you would do the same...

Gees buddy, try to get a life will ya?

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Do you see the part in the disclaimer where it says "this template concept is property of Athlantic design studio and may not be used without my consent"?

Man, are you his lawyer?

I didn't ask for his concent because I have no intention to use it commercially, I did this only so that a lot of people can used it to create on an CONCEPT FORUM.

If the guy wouldn't want others to use it, he wouldn't probably have send it on this forum. Usually, people who are sending templates as I did a few times myself is for other people to use it to create and have fun...

Anyway, the subject is close for me and I hope you would do the same...

Gees buddy, try to get a life will ya?

I wasn't trying to bust your b's. i'm not looking to defend anyone, i just thought it might a good idea to check with the designer first. some people may not be cool with "taking liberties". responding with "get a life" and other smart lipped comments aren't the best manner of making me see your side, either. At the very least get read the name of the design studio before you type it. Last word from me on this topic.

Archived