Going to the Stanley Cup Finals

FiddySicks

anyways ive been to a high school football semifinal {never screamed at a public event so much in my life [mostly because relatives werent there unlike the pens game]} in which my school won. And a championship game in which my school lost.

My school is a dynasty in WNY High School Football. All 3 years so far in my high school career (Orchard Park HS) they made the section championship game at Ralph Wilson Stadium, which is in OP. I attended all three games, and they won all three. But in the first round of the state playoffs they are 0-3 to Rochester area teams. But those games were a great experience.

Sorry about your tickets bucfan, hopefully you get lucky enough to score other tix sometime.

saBS.png

Umm, only last year's Nassau County Conference A Baseball Finals. My school, Division, has a storied baseball history. Unfourtunatly they lost to Garden City 2 games to 1. Nobody would know that it would be our legendary coach Doug Robins' last series, as he passed away from cancer this winter

Other than that, nothing else

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

I was lucky enough to be able to go to three I-AA football games this season where I got to sit at the 50 yard line as App beat Coastal Carolina, Montana State, and Youngstown State. It was the most fun I think I could ever have at a school event. The electricity in the stadium was absolutely electric, and getting on ESPN three times in a month wsa pretty exciting too.

The best part was tearing down the goal posts and throwing them into the duck pond after we beat YSU to go to the finals.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived