Portland Trail Blazers Edit

TLChandler

goden.png

I still haven't stopped smiling since 5:54 yesterday. Can't believe it. C&C would be nice, I guess.

I'm not that good at making sigs, so if someone wants to make a Blazers one with this pic for me like those NFL rookies ones that'd be cool. I could probably do some of these for other teams too if one would want.

Yeah I know that. But I didn't know what number to put on there so I just figured to put his current one.

I think he wore 50 in high school, if you want to go that route. That, or you could always just put a 1! there. :D

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Yeah I know that. But I didn't know what number to put on there so I just figured to put his current one.

I think he wore 50 in high school, if you want to go that route. That, or you could always just put a 1! there. :D

yes sir.......he personally destroyed my high school team all 4 years

odenPose.jpg

Hey man, good to see someone else from Vancouver here on the boards. While I'm not a big blazers fan (more Hawks and Jax) I like what you did here. I'm excited to see what happens to the sports city of Portland, as over the last few years, things have been pretty bleak.

SEAsig.png

goden.png

I still haven't stopped smiling since 5:54 yesterday. Can't believe it. C&C would be nice, I guess.

I'm not that good at making sigs, so if someone wants to make a Blazers one with this pic for me like those NFL rookies ones that'd be cool. I could probably do some of these for other teams too if one would want.

I'm with you on that (Quick, Change My Avatar ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !!!! ! !) All of my basketball people have their heads buried in their hands

I saw a couple of different NFL draft pick sigs, and tried to keep it in that neighbourhood.

oden-banner01.png

Nice job with the photo edit, btw.

In all my haste to correct the number, I forgot to say how good that actually looks (especially in the sig). It's crazy, the 5.3% chance or something that it took for Portland to win the lottery. It's even crazier the 4.6% chance of THREE teams in the 4-14 range bumping out all of the teams with the top chances (including my Bucks). So yeah, a little disappointed.

I thought he would be #50 but I forgot about Zach Randolph. I think he will be with the high "center numbers," like Olajuwon's #34 or somewhere in that range. I picture him as a #55, or you could always take #00, although #0 is surprisingly in use.

If they get Oden, they're going to have to change that roster up a bit. Get rid of some of those big men. Probably starting with Z-Bo. And get some veteran leadership.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Dude, that sig is so sick. Thanks a lot man. Yeah I hope GO takes the number of a big influence. Like #6 for Bill Russell? That'd be tight. I'd say #13 for Wilt but thats retired. #33 for Kareem and Ewing too. The 34 for Olajuwan was a good one. Maurice Lucas is an assistant coach so maybe he could talk to him about it as a lender. I don't know. I'm really interested in what numbers people pick and their significance.

Archived