Qwest Field bucks the soda trend

OMMF

If you haven't tried Jones stuff before, just go to Starbucks. They sell it there. It's not bad.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

some of the best soda that isn't Coke(my favorite sorry) things like bubblegum and cotton candy, with favorites like rootbeer and cream soda it definitely will be a number 3 or 4 with in the next few years.

What would be the added cost of switching to Jones?

I've never seen fountain versions of Jones colas. If you don't have a fountain variaty at a stadium then you are losing money. Fountain drinks are how a team can easily turn a profit (supply running low? don't want to buy/open another package? use more carbonated water and less syrup. boom. easy money)

The only Jones soda I can recall ever drinking is their sugar-free cola. I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I checked the ingredient list on the can and it listed a bunch of obscure ingredients but nothing along the lines of kola nut extract (which is what one would expect to be the main ingredient in any cola). On the other hand, it still blows the doors off of all of Coke's and Pepsi's various low-calorie colas, and that has to count for something.

CCSLC signature.png

ive never tried it, but ive always been eager to, i guess my chance will be coming this fall. good for the hawks to be different.

You do realize you can pay $1.79 for a Jones at 7-11, instead of $7 at a Seahawks game, right?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

ive never tried it, but ive always been eager to, i guess my chance will be coming this fall. good for the hawks to be different.

You do realize you can pay $1.79 for a Jones at 7-11, instead of $7 at a Seahawks game, right?

yah, but i;'ll never drink it if mountain dew is down the next aisle.

yah, but i;'ll never drink it if mountain dew is down the next aisle.

man, you are so hardXcore. I envy your manliness.

Archived