Realtors' logo inspired by Canucks stick-and-rink?

When her office is bought out by Orca Properties of New Jersey, LLP, then I'll say you're on to something. Until then, it's all a coincidence. ^_^

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

whenever i look up into the sky at night......man, it messes with my head. dallas stars man! daaammnnn! craziness aye!

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

..first off..if you are a 609er,why the hell are you a ranger fan my friend......this is FLYER country..

Not any more.

As South Jersey ran out of numbers, the powers that be decided to leave the state capital, the elite university and the tourism moneymaker in the old area code. This would inconvenience the least number of people trying to do business with Trenton, Princeton or AC and the Shore. The rest of us 609ers got screwed. 609 actually runs north of Trenton along the river.

Now, if he were an 856er and were a Ranger fan... then he'd have some 'splainin' to do. We don't take to their kind in these parts. :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived