AC Milan Wallpaper I'm Making

rmackman

UEFA2.jpg

UEFA3.jpg

I'm trying to put this cup on the stand in the wallpaper. I can't seem to get it right. I think it'll look cool when I'm done though. I can send anyone the whole file so you get it in wallpaper size if they're willing to help. Thanks. :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

AC Milan didn't win the UEFA Cup but the UEFA Champions' League Cup. Sevilla is holding the UEFA Cup at the moment. Nice wallpaper, though.

That is the Champions League Cup

it probably wont look right as the perspectiv is evry different between the two images.

Well it'll just look closer. I don't know that I'd do much else to the paper besides put the cup on it. Maybe later I'll list all of the Champions League Finals they've won near the logo or something, but that would be all.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

AC Milan didn't win the UEFA Cup but the UEFA Champions' League Cup. Sevilla is holding the UEFA Cup at the moment. Nice wallpaper, though.

That is the Champions League Cup

I know, but i wrote "7 Time UEFA Champions". Instead, you should write "7 Time UEFA Champions' League Champions". That's the correct phrase. There are two soccer competitions in Europe: one is just called UEFA Cup, the other one is called Champions' League. AC Milan won this last one.

Your wallpaper is very nice.

Archived