Hamburg Sea Devils

random_ax

Does anyone know of a US site that sells Sea Devil and other NFL Europa merchandise. I was going to order a Sea Devil hat and it was 15 bucks but the postage was 40 bucks!!!!

Thanks

Riddell has helmets

Helmet

but that's all I've been able to find state-side either. I love the SeaDevils color scheme and I'm still looking for a shirt or hat.

Sometimes, some of the teams put merchandise on eBay. Stay away from Cologne. They are idiots. I won a jersey and they refused to send it. It took me a month to get my money back, but in the process I had to email everyone in the NFL E front office. They have no clue.

Is there anyone on the boards who lives in Germany, or betterfind someone in Hamburg itself who can buy off the shelf and send it direct...on the other hand $40 might be the best you can get...

I hear NFLE is thinking of adding a 9th game to the schedule. All the teams would play it overseas, in different American cities. Maybe you could get one there.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived