Swishahouse Records.

Eye

Here is part ten of the HHHL, but first here are the nine completed teams.

N.W.A

P$C

Stones Throw Records

Onyx

Black Eyed Peas

Flipsyde

Dipset

Jurassic 5

Mike Jones

I'll probably put up the other usual information later, so here's your scoop on the Swishahouse record label. Swishahouse Records

Well, the colors are black, powder blue, and silver and the stripes on the shoulders are supposed to represent a house. Michael Watts founded Swishahouse in 1997. Paul Wall (Paul Slayton) has been around since 1998, and Archie Lee's debut album came about in 2002. Those are the reasons for the numbers. I would have done Lil' Keke's or Yung Redd's name, but Lee has a much shorter last name :D . There is also a 5000 somewhere on this uniform, anybody know why?

Primary uniforms:

Swishahouseprimaries.png

Alternate uniforms:

Swishahousealternate.png

C & C is appreciated. Thanks.

-E.A.R.

The 5000 is for DJ Michael "5000" Watts, who founded the company.

Yeah, I had to look that up.

I really like these. You had a weird logo to work with, with the metallicness, but ended up turning out real nice. Like the color scheme, and I like that stripe.

As an aside, I'm seeing Paul Wall Sunday. He's certainly not why I'm going to the concert (he managed to slip onto the Honda Civic Tour with Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., +44, and headliners Fall Out Boy), but I'm interested in seeing if he can do anything with the emo crowd that concert is sure to bring out.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

You're still tippin' on these concepts, Raps. Always fine work.

Thanks, Cap. I liked this one too. Unlike Mike Jones Ice Hockey I knew that this one would be good as I was making it. Team Mike Jones is the only team that I didn't think would turn out good about halfway through.

The 5000 is for DJ Michael "5000" Watts, who founded the company.

Yeah, I had to look that up.

I really like these. You had a weird logo to work with, with the metallicness, but ended up turning out real nice. Like the color scheme, and I like that stripe.

As an aside, I'm seeing Paul Wall Sunday. He's certainly not why I'm going to the concert (he managed to slip onto the Honda Civic Tour with Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., +44, and headliners Fall Out Boy), but I'm interested in seeing if he can do anything with the emo crowd that concert is sure to bring out.

We have a winner!!! Paul Wall is ok. I like Chamillionaire a lot more though. Fall Out Boy is alright, but out of those four bands, I like +44 the most, pretty much because I used to like Blink-182.

-E.A.R.

Wow. How did Paul Wall get on the same tour with +44, FOB & Friends? That's definitely an odd connection.

Anyways, when I look at these concepts, I think to myself: "Can I see the rappers wearing this in a video and rockin it?"

And the answer to most of the concepts has been yes I can. This one especially.

Wow. How did Paul Wall get on the same tour with +44, FOB & Friends? That's definitely an odd connection.

He was in a group with Travis Barker of +44 (of course, at the time, he was Travis Barker of Blink-182). But, I don't know how he ended up with the rest of them. FOB, TAI, and CS are on all Fueled by Ramen/Decaydance, and +44 is a similar band, but Paul Wall is just completely random.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

best concept from the HHHL so far, I like the pendant looking logo, really fits the label and the concept. I hope to see more like this, i could see this working on the ice and, as TheFlameOfAtlanta said, on stage or in a video. keep it up man.

Archived