Business Card redesign

fiasco!

The major negative for me is the email address. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc email addresses make it look like a poor organisation. I would personally get a revdesign.net email, looks a bit more professional rather than a "bedroom" company

logo.png

The major negative for me is the email address. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc email addresses make it look like a poor organisation. I would personally get a revdesign.net email, looks a bit more professional rather than a "bedroom" company

Good point. Other than that imo its good. Not too much on it, its plain , and easy to read.

4kv29i.jpg

I disagree, when it comes to Gmail or Yahoo mail. Both indicate a more personal feel, and imply that a message can be received and read anytime, anywhere, rather than just during regular corporate hours.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I disagree, when it comes to Gmail or Yahoo mail. Both indicate a more personal feel, and imply that a message can be received and read anytime, anywhere, rather than just during regular corporate hours.

I suppose its a fair enough point. Though you can also get your mail forwarded to that account if that's your preferred email service from a corporate address. It is just that he is giving these cards out at the HOW conference where a lot of professional designers will be and i really don't think they will have gmail, yahoo on their cards.

logo.png

I disagree with the gmail comment. Of all public and free email services, Gmail is widely seen as the most professional and respected. I would consider Hotmail to be the least professional, and maybe Yahoo and AOL to fall somewhere in the middle.

While I personally use gmail, and I know it's pretty well respected, I'm stil of the opinion that it's much more professional looking if you use an e-mail address from your own domain.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Thanks for the actual critique of the card to those that did. I appreciate that. I am well aware of the issues with my website, but don't have the funds right now to pay for space, so free space is going to have to do for now.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived