2007 AHL Calder Cup Finals on TV?

NorthStar74

I wonder, now that I know that the Hershey Bears will meet the Hamilton Bulldogs, would that the Calder Cup Finals be shown on tv if so?? I might be eager to see some... I jsut wanted to know and I did check the AHL.com for anything for tv games and did check TSN.ca and Sportsnet.ca for that tv schedule but nothing.. any help would be good...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Aside from local TV, I haven't ever seen a Calder Cup Finals game broadcast nationally. Not even Center Ice picks it up.

I remember NESN showed some of the 1999 Calder Cup between Providence and Rochester, and I think FSN New England showed a game or two of Hartford's run a year or two after that, but aside from the All-Star festivities, the AHL doesn't get much national exposure.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I was hoping to see the Calder Cup Finals on TV and in person... but well, that sure ain't happening now. Hamilton's got some mighty fine defense.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Go Chocolate City!

What are you talking about? New Orleans doesn't even have a team! :D

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

LETS GO BEARS!!! Repeat Baby Caps Repeat! (or given the youth of the Caps, should that be slightly younger Caps?)

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I'll more than likely catch games in Hershey, as a former season ticket holder(well, only the NHL lockout season, but hey, it counts). I'll definitely bring the camera, as hopefully I'll get 2nd row seats like on opening night.

B-E-A-R-S, Bears, Bears, Bears. WOOOOOOO!

Archived