Nashville Predators Concept

AsM29

So you ripped off the numbers on the front from Buffalo, and the lettering down one arm from Atlanta--both of which are crap ideas in the first place. Great job.

You should have ripped off the "long pants" from the early '80s Flyers and you could have the trifecta of crap design ideas.

I sort of like them. Alright, sleeve lettering sucks, in general, but I'm a fan of front numbers. I actually think the concept looks very nice. They happen to have a decent color scheme, and I like the way you did those stripes at the shoulder. And, gotta love that vertically arched lettering on the back!

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

So you ripped off the numbers on the front from Buffalo, and the lettering down one arm from Atlanta--both of which are crap ideas in the first place. Great job.

If you call the NHL's requirement for numbers on the front of the new unis a rip-off of the Sabres, then yes these are a rip-off. :rolleyes:

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

It's nice work, but what is the point in including the secondary logo as part of your package, when it doesn't appear at all on the jersey?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If you call the NHL's requirement for numbers on the front of the new unis a rip-off of the Sabres, then yes these are a rip-off. :rolleyes:

Actually it's doubtful that front numbers will be required. IIRC that was one of the design elements scrapped when the NHL told Rebook to fix the Edge jerseys months ago.

**UPDATED WITH CORRECTIONS AND AWAY JERSEYS**

Not much to say other than here is my Design of the Nashville Predators. Away uniforms to come later.

C&C Always Welcome!

Picture4-1.png

Picture2-1.png

I like it much better without the Nashville done the sleeve. It's solid but I think it could use a few adjustments. First off no curved bottom stripes. I know the bottom of the jersey is curved but I doubt the stripes also will be and I think the curved stripes at the bottom will look bad. Other than that the blue home jersey looks fine.

As far as the white jersey it needs more blue. Blue is the teams promary color yet there is ahardly any of it on the white. Switch the grey/silver with the blue.

You should put the secondary logo as a should patch !

I cant wait to see a third jersey !

Nice job man

HABS : NEXT BIG THING

higginslz8.png

18 to 25

31 Carey Price --- 73 Michael Ryder

21 Chris Higgins --- 84 Guillaume Latendresse

14 Thomas Plekanec --- 08 Mike Komisarek

46 Andrei Kostystin --- 28 Kyle Chipchura

40 Maxim Lapierre --- 3 Ryan O'Byrne

00 David Fisher --- 24 Sergei Kostystin

84 Corey Locke --- 54 Mikhail Grabovski

I don't post here much partly because I have little time but mostly because of the fear I have of being attacked by people. I understand if you don't like someones concept but to make fun of them because of it is childish. Yes, I personally don't like the font of the numbers but this person posted what they would like to see Nashville's jersey look like. They are not claiming they created the font they are expressing an opinion and unlike those who attack at least he had the good manners to express that opinon politely.

I really think that the moderator of the boards needs to deal with those who are intentionally mean. Please try to be more polite when expressing your disatisfaction

Archived