Transparent Wallpapers?

OB33

I've tried doing those before, but it's bloody hard. Anyone have any tips of tricks on how to do it and make it look good?

You need a tripod. Take a picture with the screen present and then take one without. Go to photoshop. Make the picture without the screen as the background and the one with the screen as the layer above. Make the screen area transparent with the eraser. Merge the layers.

I've tried doing those before, but it's bloody hard. Anyone have any tips of tricks on how to do it and make it look good?

You need a tripod. Take a picture with the screen present and then take one without. Go to photoshop. Make the picture without the screen as the background and the one with the screen as the layer above. Make the screen area transparent with the eraser. Merge the layers.

Wow, that's a heck of a lot easier than I would have thought! Thanks!

Wow, that's a heck of a lot easier than I would have thought! Thanks!

That's just cheating, though. It's a way to make a cool photo like the ones in the first post without actually doing the hard work of making the background.

Archived