Revolution MLS Concept

patsox

NERevolutionChangeKitConcept.png

Change Kit

NERevolutionConcept.png

Home Kit

REVSCREST.png

Crest

I feel like something is missing from the crest, and I'm not sold at all about Sam Adams in black. Any other concerns, comments, critique perfectly welcome and encouraged. I would love to try and make this better. I am really serious about this one because the Revs are my team and because I think they desperately need a crest.

Also, I have changed the name to simply Revolution rather than the New England Revolution, to shed the mid 90s feel and sort of sound more traditional, sort of akin to the whole 'Arsenal' name.

As for the crest, the 6 stripes represent the six New England states and I think the rest is self explanatory.

C+C PLEASE.

Make the Sam Adams in red or white at least on the change.

For both of them, the red piping on the front on the white jersey and the white piping on the blue jersey should go down to the waist I think. Maybe a few curves or something

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I agree...switch the Sam Adams on the blue kit to white or red. I would also change the color of the armpit piece to offset the jersey color a bit...like red for both just to a bit of color. Otherwise great and should definately be the sponsor. Love the crest too.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I hate when teams slighty modify their name for no reason whatsoever, I love the way the New England Revolution sounds, and I'd keep it that way. With the popularity, or lack there of, for the MLS I think it's very crucial to keep your geographical name intact.

The word's "Samuel Adam's" would be hard as hell to read on the blue jersey.

Also, when you posted the crest logo, why is there so much white and empty space around the logo?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived