Colorado Kings

fkaKrock5cent

OK, I have a team here on ccslc and with hooligans logos that he made for me I made 2 sets.

Set1

HOME

kings2.png

Away

kings2away.png

Alt1

kings2blackalt.png

Salute to the Troops night Alt.

kings-usa.png

Set2

Home

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j196/Kro...s/kingshome.png

Away

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j196/Kro...ingsawayalt.png

Away alt

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j196/Kro...s/kingsaway.png

I'd like some CanC and please tell me wich set you like the most.

I think the helmet logo doesn't look quite like a helmet logo. You should put it on the from of the helmet, cause it looks like a crown, and it would be original, you know?

Oh yeah, and I like the first set better.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I think the helmet logo doesn't look quite like a helmet logo. You should put it on the from of the helmet, cause it looks like a crown, and it would be original, you know?

exactly what I was thinking, put it in the center of the helmet would look so much better

I tried that and it didn't work too well but i'll try it again.

I might change the home pants, to what color , I don't know.

These look pretty cool. Though I am in NO WAY an expert at this stuff. I would make the pants in set one white. I would look better than with a all solid color. I really dont like the logo, but I also have nothing better to suggest excpet maybe make it smaller. And stick with one color of a helmet, either the black or the purple. That's what I got. Other than that I really like the design of the uniform it's self and I have always been a fan of black and purple.

wAj9T56.png

Set one, but the troops night alt needs a new helmet. The giant American flag is garish. Kudos on the Colorado C design on the pants, though.

OK, I had a hard time thinking of something that fit.

These look pretty cool. Though I am in NO WAY an expert at this stuff. I would make the pants in set one white. I would look better than with a all solid color. I really dont like the logo, but I also have nothing better to suggest excpet maybe make it smaller. And stick with one color of a helmet, either the black or the purple. That's what I got. Other than that I really like the design of the uniform it's self and I have always been a fan of black and purple.

I'm most likely going to change the home pants but the black alt pants are staying for sure.

Keep posting!

Archived