Böse Typen (Bad Guys) Wiffleball Club

kewp80

Me and a group of friends are thinking about making a wiffleball league this summer, and my team's name is Schlechte Burschen, which I believe is Bad Guys in German, I may be wrong, I used a translation site. Any way I wanted to go with something like a German soccer badge, because I have a large German heritage. I may also use an oriental type font for the team name because my teammate is half Japanese, and that way we would have a German and Japanese influenced logo.

SBWC.png

C&C Please! I may also be coming out with uniforms of some type later.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

"Böse Typen" or "Miese Kerle" woul be better, I think. "Schlechte Burschen" is something like kindergarten-language.

Otherwise this concept is very nice. I like it.

KaTo

That's pretty much awesome. I would go with the top of your two revised versions. That oriental-style font looks like a bad Chinese takeout menu; it doesn't look the least bit Japanese to me, and in tone it completely disrupts your crest. The top one works so well because it takes itself so seriously. Any Japanese-themed elements need to be as earnest as the Germanic elements that dominate it now. That could be as simple as making the background purple and gold rays, like the old imperial banner, or incorporating kanji, or giving the lion a samurai hairdo or making the borders of the diamond bamboo -- I'm sure you and your friend could come up with many better options than I can think of, but the point is that they would all be infinitely superior to using some crappy Chinese takeout menu font. Your super-awesome logo deserves better.

20082614447.png

Archived