NHL Draft Hats...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what makes you so sure? the bruins have altered the spoked-B before... what makes you think they aren't altering it again?

Heck, maybe they're finally fixing it.... :D

Let me re-phrase....they have altered the look of the spoked b from time to time, but I guarentee you that the basic logo of a spoked b will not change...could eliminate or add some trim colors or shading, but their primary logo will always be a b in a circle with spokes.......I have no inside information, just making this comment as a lifelong bruins fan who understands the landscape of boston sports.......the b's ownership is widely hated in boston, and would only be hated more if they removed the last connection we have to the glory days of the Big Bad Bruins........

6515.gif

228.gif

27.gif

IIRC the spoked B was originally meant as a one season thing for the Bruins' 25th anniversary. The original plan was to go back to the block "B" logo the next season. The fans, however, loved the spoked B, so the team decided to keep it on as the primary logo (with a few tweaks of course).

what makes you so sure? the bruins have altered the spoked-B before... what makes you think they aren't altering it again?

Heck, maybe they're finally fixing it.... :D

Let me re-phrase....they have altered the look of the spoked b from time to time, but I guarentee you that the basic logo of a spoked b will not change...could eliminate or add some trim colors or shading, but their primary logo will always be a b in a circle with spokes.......I have no inside information, just making this comment as a lifelong bruins fan who understands the landscape of boston sports.......the b's ownership is widely hated in boston, and would only be hated more if they removed the last connection we have to the glory days of the Big Bad Bruins........

i agree and understand.

but even if the B made only slight alterations, they wouldn't leak that. they'd unveil it with the new sweaters... which is all i was saying.

Archived