NBL (Australia)- New Adeliade 36ers Logo

keeper

Tiny budgets are a fact of life in the NBL, but this must be one of the worst collection of logos in the sporting world ... especially the Breakers, Wildcats, Dragons ... hell, they're all terrible (check them out www.nbl.com.au). :cry:

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Tiny budgets are a fact of life in the NBL, but this must be one of the worst collection of logos in the sporting world ... especially the Breakers, Wildcats, Dragons ... hell, they're all terrible (check them out www.nbl.com.au). :cry:

Greg

Two teams actually have smooth logos that stand tall above the rest:

CairnsTaipans.GIF

Cairns Taipans

Sydney_Kings2.jpg

Sydney Kings

Tiny budgets are a fact of life in the NBL, but this must be one of the worst collection of logos in the sporting world ... especially the Breakers, Wildcats, Dragons ... hell, they're all terrible (check them out www.nbl.com.au).

Greg

You sir have obviously never heard of the National Indoor Football League.

http://www.niflfootball.com/

Compared to these sacks of crap the NBL looks amazing.

Tiny budgets are a fact of life in the NBL, but this must be one of the worst collection of logos in the sporting world ... especially the Breakers, Wildcats, Dragons ... hell, they're all terrible (check them out www.nbl.com.au).

Greg

:blink::shocked: oh dear oh dear..... where to start? the Atlanta Thoroughbreds is absolutely fowl.

As for the 76's its a bit meh but it could be worse I guess.

Greg

:blink::shocked: oh dear oh dear..... where to start? the Atlanta Thoroughbreds is absolutely fowl.

How 'bout Denver??? Been staring at it for a couple of minutes, and I THINK I can make up what it is... It's a coconut, right?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I actually like the Dragons logo. It's more corporate than your used to.

But yes, the Taipans is the best. I remember a 1998 basketball magazine that ranked it the best logo in the league - a year before they even entered the league.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Greg

It's not often you see a real league where the logos are worse than most fantasy leagues you see.

Apart from those mentioned, this deserved special credit.

ftworth_sixers_2.png

What is it, and does it refer in any way to the name Sixers?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

That is a Luden's Honey Lemon Cough Drop, displayed for reasons unknown.

Hey, at least they're spelling the city name correctly now. They used to be "Forth Worth."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived