Possible Hockey Jersey Sale

charger77

After 2005 Free Agency I was able to get a brand new with tags Hatcher (stars) Forsberg (Avalanche) and Niedermayer (Devils) for $35 each. Its a great way to get a quality jersey at a cheap price. Sometimes I'll get a jersey and swap out nameplates. I turned an Avalanche Krupp into a Blake.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

ALL jerseys SHOULD be on clearence by the end of june or beginning of july to clear out invintory and make room for all the new jerseys. I'm definatly thinking about picking up a Mooterus Turco jersey and Mustard Preds Kayria jersey from work so I can lay claim to two of the ugliest jerseys to ever be created.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

ALL jerseys SHOULD be on clearence by the end of june or beginning of july to clear out invintory and make room for all the new jerseys. I'm definatly thinking about picking up a Mooterus Turco jersey and Mustard Preds Kayria jersey from work so I can lay claim to two of the ugliest jerseys to ever be created.

Many jerseys in my shop are already reduced to $60 CDN without a name and number, $140 CDN with name and number....the rest after the playoffs....it hasn't been put on our website yet...but if anyone is interested you can email me and I'll let you know what I have on sale...wchiasson@sportsobsession.ca www.sportsobsession.ca

Cheers,

Wes

Archived