Team Colors/Player Sigs

FGWB

Great job on the Mets one man, but did you forget the Eagles one?

I tried it out, but The old logo which is your avatar takes up most of the space and I'm not sure what to do. Plus I said those ones were the ones I had time for today.

bufg.png

I have somewhat of a different request for this one, but I think it will work.

What I'd like is a Corey Perry sig, but instead of the 2 Anaheim logos, could you do left side as the London Knights (http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=1638) and the right side as the current Ducks (just the D-foot)?? The colors are pretty close so I think it would look ok. Let me know if I'm totally out of my mind on this one!

Thanks in advance! Keep up the great work!

Awesome sigs!!

If you get the time, I would LOVE to see a Markus Naslund, Vancouver Canucks one...the only problem is the fact that it seems we will be getting a new logo next season...so.....how about a current nucks logo on the right, with the rink and stick logo on the left but also in the navy/blue/silver/white colour. That would be sick.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Awesome sigs!!

If you get the time, I would LOVE to see a Markus Naslund, Vancouver Canucks one...the only problem is the fact that it seems we will be getting a new logo next season...so.....how about a current nucks logo on the right, with the rink and stick logo on the left but also in the navy/blue/silver/white colour. That would be sick.

im waiting on the Caps unveiling to request any new sigs just for that reason.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived