NFL Helmet Poster

axl007

I started messing around with these after I read another thread in the sports logos section. Nothing fancy, kind of trying to make them look like the old posters back in the day. I made these six because I either had the wordmarks, or they were easy to recreate.

greenbayposter2.png

CLHEL2.png

can you make me a sig out of this? i have somewhat of a vision. the helmet on the left side, font in the middle, a player number, or another logo on the right side. with the same backround.

(my choice: lions (dna helmet possibly), number 81 please)

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Gotta love that Broncos one, but why no retro like the Chargers?! The broncos old logo is far superior to the lightning bolt.

That isnt the Chargers retro helmet. Its their current one. They changed helmets and uniforms during this offseason.

Gotta love that Broncos one, but why no retro like the Chargers?! The broncos old logo is far superior to the lightning bolt.

That isnt the Chargers retro helmet. Its their current one. They changed helmets and uniforms during this offseason.

Wait...really? When did this happen?

...and I still think the old Denver D would be cool

Wait...really? When did this happen?

...and I still think the old Denver D would be cool

i'm shocked at how few people realize that the chargers have new uniforms.

next season, and people going to be completely clueless as to what team they're watching?

can you make me a sig out of this? i have somewhat of a vision. the helmet on the left side, font in the middle, a player number, or another logo on the right side. with the same backround.

(my choice: lions (dna helmet possibly), number 81 please)

Man, would I love to have one of those...

Except mine would be a Packers sig, of course...

Archived